Which Colour Swarovski Crystals do you use ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poshfloss

Reaction score
Which colour Swarovski Crystals do you use for the Crystal Pedicure?
I am torn between Swarovski Clear Crystal and Swarovski Aurora Borealis (which has more colour in it).
All advice extremely welcome.
Thanks in advance.
x x x :hug: x x x

I've not done these as yet but I'm going to start offering them and personally I like the AB ones as they seem to shine and catch the light more, the ones I have seen so far seem to be the clear/silver ones x x

I havent done them myself but am planning to. A friend uses AB... i think or did she say AD.

Whats the difference? Where can i purchase these from? xx

They are for sale on www.Affinitinailandbeauty.co.uk Both colours on there plus many more. I think I will try the AB.......Aurora Borealis, a bright crystal with colour shot through ....bit like rainbow flashes.
Thanks for the replies.
x x x :hug: x x x

I mainly use AB. They definitely shine more, but a random silver here and there makes it pop as well

thanks for the link hun, what size crystals do you use ? xx

i've found the same ones at www.scattercrystals.co.uk from £2.05 for 50 (SS5 1.8mm)
loads of different sizes and colours to choose from

i've never bought Swarovski ones before, i have just ordered a few different colours and sizes so cant wait for them to be delivered.

should be good quality and legit i got the website address from reading threads about best suppliers on here

Was wondering how much you would charge for a set?
Ive been using just normal nail gems but thinking bout offering a luxury set using Swarovski crystals to my clients, also seem to find more of a colour range?

Thanks Marie

A friend of mine charges £65.00

That seems very reasonable!

Have decided that I will offer this service for my more top end clients but they have to give me notice so I can order what i need rather than being inundated with loads of crystals and budget my spending!

I use crystal AB's they give a much better shine and sparkle = the ss5 and ss7's are the best size you can mix and match the sizes
Best place to buy these are Welcome to 247 Dancewear
100 = £2.75 + vat
Bling away !!

Latest posts

Back