Which colours do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Colour House Do You Use?

• Total voters
We use davines really lovely colours

Wella an small amount of fudge

Is this sites users all predominately from uk, or Scotland ? I'm from Australia and we do still use some of those brands but we have so many more to choose from?

O'loreal trained
Went to collage and finish a level 3 and got into wella
Used that ever since but do still use O'loreal a lot it depends what I'm doing I suppose
but I would say I have more knowledge with wella now 😉

wella primarily, as everyone knows from my constant delight on here dabbled with l'oreals dialights but they've broken my heart by canceling several shades and i can't take that kinda heartbreak anymore so back to loyal wella as they're ready for that long term commitment :p

I trained in indola but now im working dor myself i use NAK i love thier colour range and find the hold with vibrancy is so good... i only work from home but i have a colour technician who visits when i ask or i can msg her anytime the reps are so helpfull and i love products too :)

Sent from my GT-I9507 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love fudge!
The brand is so underrated, and the mix is 1:1.5! Plus base shades are 100ml too tubes :)

Wella! But been dabbling in tigi copyright :)! X

Paul Mitchell colour's all day every day!! :biggrin:

My fudge rep has told me about alfaparf. Anyone heard of or used it?

I mostly stick to Wella, but I love silklift by goldwell, and redken shades eq for an acidic quasi.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wella, pravana, chromastics

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Wella has the best results as what I've heard from my friends. And I prefer Wella also because it really has good results for my hair

Loreal and wella x

A hybrid range called smart color. 100ml and can be used as Demi and permanent from one tube. Mixing 1:1.5-1:2.
Have also been trying color design and affinage.
Over the years mainly used goldwell and wella.

Latest posts

Back