Which colours in this picture?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421964754.441254.jpg
Hi everyone just wanted your opinions on colours in this pic? What would you use & do to get it like this? My client is currently a natural base of a warm 7 & has just been having a t-section last few years. I usually use loreal! Thanks guys!!

Looks like balayage to me, but could still be achieved with foils. Then toned with a level 8 copper. Its almost peachy.

Would u still do foils as in highlights & then maybe an all over colour? Or full head foils then toned?? X

The beige luo colours are fab, like a p02 or something similar in the next row below? Sorry I don't have my shade chart to hand x

the beige luo colours are fab, like a p02 or something similar in the next row below? Sorry i don't have my shade chart to hand x

p03?

lol I'm not sure if its PO2 or 3 without the chart! The one that looks like a Rich beige/caramel. its one of those two

I was thinking of p02 as a toner or colour placement.. I just love the colour :)

Attachments

• luo.jpg
    luo.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 122
I was thinking of p02 as a toner or colour placement.. I just love the colour :)

P02 always goes pink on my clients highlights! When I want beige I take 8.31 or 7.13
Depending on the lightness I sometimes just use a plain 8 or 7 to give back depth and tone it down.
Gives a nice caramel beige/cool beige

Latest posts

Back