Which colours to blend light front to darker back

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jan65

Reaction score
Client has long hair and is greying on top but still base 8 at back.
Koleston special blond 12/11 has been used on roots recently however the back is not lifting and client would prefer to go darker at the back while leaving front section blond to cover grey.
Any ideas please?

Client has long hair and is greying on top but still base 8 at back.
Koleston special blond 12/11 has been used on roots recently however the back is not lifting and client would prefer to go darker at the back while leaving front section blond to cover grey.
Any ideas please?
8F8A5DC2-AB16-4528-8959-C594DF3A49C5.jpeg

Attachments

• BEE1B25F-E7DA-4D22-92AA-531858638175.jpeg
    BEE1B25F-E7DA-4D22-92AA-531858638175.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
That would give like a half and half effect?
I'd suggest either swapping it out for bleach and tone or I would probably highlight it instead. That way you can introduce more dark at the back if needed but at least it won't be a start and stop between two colours.

That would give like a half and half effect?
I'd suggest either swapping it out for bleach and tone or I would probably highlight it instead. That way you can introduce more dark at the back if needed but at least it won't be a start and stop between two colours.
Thank you I did suggest that but she doesn’t want bleach used after a previous bad experience from a college where her hair broke so badly she had to have it cut short

Latest posts

Back