Which course to do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassiewright1

Reaction score
Hiya. I'm looking at course to do and I'm wanting to know what new treatments and what's really popular with clients in your salon. I'm level 3 beauty and did other course eg. Billion dollar brows, threading, eyelash lift, eyelash extensions, waxing courses things like that xxx

Hi! My most popular services are lash extensions, make ups and pamper parties. Random but hey! I don't offer certain services eg. Nail extensions or HD brows so I don't even get people ask me for them! Hth x

Hiya. I'm looking at course to do and I'm wanting to know what new treatments and what's really popular with clients in your salon. I'm level 3 beauty and did other course eg. Billion dollar brows, threading, eyelash lift, eyelash extensions, waxing courses things like that xxx

Hi Cassie,

I can fully recommend Gateway Workshops with Rhian Thomas they have a whole range of Courses, I have attended 5 myself and felt the teaching was really efficient and had a lot of fun too.

Hi Cassie,

I can fully recommend Gateway Workshops with Rhian Thomas they have a whole range of Courses, I have attended 5 myself and felt the teaching was really efficient and had a lot of fun too.
Where is that as I never hear of it xxx

Hd brows is my most popular treatment x

Brows are very popular treatments at the moment. I'm just waiting to do the Lola Brows course.

Brows at the moment are very popular with us, we offer threading waxing and tinting. Threading and tinting would be the most popular.
Eyelash extensions are also really popular. I am considering doing the yumi lash course and the HD brow course, as the return for the time spent and materials used seems decent.

I already do billion dollars brows xxx

Latest posts

Back