Which course to do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abbymayy

Qualified Nail Technician
Reaction score
Hi all,

Currently I offer only Gel Polish treatments, but I get a lot of clients messaging regarding extensions, so I'd like to expand my skillset. However, there seem to be several different methods of extensions, and I was wondering if anyone could suggest which would be the most worthwhile option to choose?

The courses I have looked at are:
Acrylic
Gel
Polygel
Acrylic Dipping.

TIA x

People usually say start with the acrylic system as it is quite hard to master. I personally don't like it. I much prefer hard gel.

Hi all,

Currently I offer only Gel Polish treatments, but I get a lot of clients messaging regarding extensions, so I'd like to expand my skillset. However, there seem to be several different methods of extensions, and I was wondering if anyone could suggest which would be the most worthwhile option to choose?

The courses I have looked at are:
Acrylic
Gel
Polygel
Acrylic Dipping.

TIA x

I’d say acrylic is most popular, I prefer gel extensions though. Polygel is cool but not many people ask and they’re not hard wearing at all so you’ll have clients coming back with broken nails!

I agree that acrylic is the most popular

Latest posts

Back