Which Cuticle Oil do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which Cuticle Oil do you use?

• CND Solar Oil

Votes: 359 58.4%
  • EZFlow Essential oil plus

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • NSI Nurture Oil

Votes: 62 10.1%
  • Other Brand

Votes: 157 25.5%

• Total voters
I use solar oil too. I think its fab! It smells nice too and all my new clients compliment on it and always walk out with a bottle.

I love Young Nails Rose Oil! Smells absolutley gorgeous and looks fab too, acutally has a rose petal inside the bottle. Contains essential rose oil and vitamin e. Retails easily too!

Solar Oil, its smells fab and has done wonders for my natural nails!!

I use OPI aveoplex oil as I use their range but I am thinking of switching just because I personally use Solar oil and recommend it. Seems pointless to recommend one product but use another :rolleyes:

Apex73 said:
I used this when i was using pinnacle l&p, it was very nice!
I now use NSI's Nurture oil which is fab, but i do wonder if they need to put so much colouring in it (purple):rolleyes: , makes it look un-natural (which it is'nt!).
Well i've moved on! I've started changing over to CND (did my 1sr induction 4 days ago!) I now use Solar Oil too!
Its gorge, and contains no colouring, yey!

I use Ezflow essential oil plus, I love it!:)

solar oil for me too - its fab! xx

solar oil....it smells so nice!

Creative Solar Oil ..... my CLIENTS love it and it works and those 2 things to me are the most important things.

Solar Oil for me too ... adore the fragrant smell of almonds.

i use young nails rose oil, it smells lovley and looks really nice cause has real rose petal in side the crystal like bottle. retails really good to cause does cost much to buy in so can sell at good price. i love it. i have tryed solar oil and liked it but clients found it very expensive so that one reson why i now sell young nails rose oil cause its alot cheaper.

I use the oil by cuticles, can't remember whether it's got a name, it's the sunflower one, smells lovely (like watermelon,)!!!
:hug:

VHunter said:
I make my own. Everyone loves it and it retails like crazy because it's so affordable for my clients.
Some are asking for bigger bottles because they've started using it on chapped lips and dry skin patches as well, with success.

Yup, I'm the odd one in the bunch:lol:

You're the odd one in good company as I make my own too. Ditto everything else you said.

When I do "natural nails", I make a little package to give to clients for those. It includes my cuticle oil, a file, and a yellow buffing block in cute little fabric bag. It's soooo nice! LOL! To keep those fake nails looking so natural they will actually USE what I give them. Fills on those nails are a snap because the clients end up getting involved in keeping them looking "natural".

Hee hee! Loving it! I may quit doing anything else BUT natural looking gels. Charge more, less time. Imagine that.

sarah147 said:
i use young nails rose oil, it smells lovley and looks really nice cause has real rose petal in side the crystal like bottle. retails really good to cause does cost much to buy in so can sell at good price. i love it. i have tryed solar oil and liked it but clients found it very expensive so that one reson why i now sell young nails rose oil cause its alot cheaper.

I use YN products and have their rose oil, but mine didn't come with a rose petal in it. And, it's really expensive. (Or I think it is.) I could never retail it. How odd. Maybe that's a US/UK difference thing?

Solar oil of course! :)

Has anyone tried Tolnafoil it has antifungal properties or peach oil which has a nicer smell than almonds.

i use solar oil :green: i would drink it if i could i love the smell :green:

dee said:
i use solar oil :green: i would drink it if i could i love the smell :green:
Hehe! me too.
Tried the Q-tickles botanical oils, which are actually ok.(and look really pretty with little petals in the bottles). But....will never beat Solar oil:wink2:

Solar Oil for me & my clients, i also like Jessica Phenomen Oil.

Well I've started to retail Solar Oil and I am amazed at how well it is know in the retail sector. Well done the marketing department at Hyperion for giving it such a high profile in this country. But it is a product that does what it says on the tin too!

Latest posts

Back