Which electrical facial machine company would you recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink flamingo

Reaction score
currently looking to purchase a high frequency, galvanic and microcurrent machine. I've come across the company HOF in Cambridgeshire who have a 3in 1 by Carlton however have now had an 8in1 by Skinmate Elite brought to my attention. really unsure which one to go with now. obvs i want good results for my clients and good customer care if needed. they are exactly the same price, the carlton I can get a 5 year guarantee with the other one just a year which puts me off abit. any feedback much appreciated. :)

Looking to purchase a microcurrent, high frequency & galvanic machine, have enquired about the carlton 3 in 1 as this is what I trained with at college, however just come across the EQU/806 Combin8 (8 Function) Machine (SkinMate Elite). Does anyone have any personal experiences on these? unsure which one to purchase.

Have you looked at sonic medical systems?

Current looking for a dualong machine, hopefully someone will give feedback x

Looking to purchase a microcurrent, high frequency & galvanic machine, have enquired about the carlton 3 in 1 as this is what I trained with at college, however just come across the EQU/806 Combin8 (8 Function) Machine (SkinMate Elite). Does anyone have any personal experiences on these? unsure which one to purchase.
Hi,
Did you purchase the SkinMate machine as just looking into this myself and wondered what you thought?

Hi,
Did you purchase the SkinMate machine as just looking into this myself and wondered what you thought?

@Pink flamingo has been absent from the site since last year, and may or may not respond, so you may prefer to create a thread of your own.

Latest posts

Back