Which Eve Taylor product do you love & why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that because the anti bac is quite strong Jemima? My bfs the worst with my products lol x

I'm ordering tomorrow and debating with myself whether to go for the anti bac wash or not :/ purifying is great but my acne is flaring up and need an extra kick while trying to find all the internal causes ect.

the antibac wash is phenomenol in my opinion, best cleanser for acne prone skin. i absolutly love it

I'm quite new to doing facial treatments but I've started using balancing cleanser & toner and solar shield, been using it for about 10 days and can honestly say my skin has never felt so lovely, my tinted moisturiser has been banished to my make up bag. Planning to add in a facial oil and anti age night cream (I'm only 30 but prevention's better than cure right?!) next time I order. When doing facial for clients always get excellent results with Enzyme Peel and Cryogenic peel masque.

I'm ordering tomorrow and debating with myself whether to go for the anti bac wash or not :/ purifying is great but my acne is flaring up and need an extra kick while trying to find all the internal causes ect.

If you go with the anti bac wash just use it as a treatment cleanser 2/3 times per week and see how you go.
If all ok increase use but don't use daily to start with

If you go with the anti bac wash just use it as a treatment cleanser 2/3 times per week and see how you go.
If all ok increase use but don't use daily to start with

Thanks for the advice Matt! Will go for it!

C+Bright is an amazing day moisturiser with the ability to even complexion before makeup without the nasty silicone of some primers!

Silly me, several of the products do contain Silicone oils- perhaps I should have researched Dimethicone and it's properties before slating 'nasty silicone' *sheepish face*

what % of Salicylic acid does the Anti Bac Skin Wash have?

With a new client I will either use the balancing range or the sensitive, depending on the client.
I love the none setting masque, I put it on after the facial massage and remove it with a hot towel, clients love it as much as I do.
My other love are the massage candles.
Light them, let them melt a bit, scoop some up on a spatula, onto your hands and away you go. They smell heavenly leave the skin feeling supple all over the body and the clients adore them.

I mix the masques with either some of the ET Hydrolats or I make green tea or chamomile tea and chill it and then use this for the masque.

Jack

What would u recommend for sensitive ageing skin that's dehydrated but can't use creams with parabens etc

This range sounds fab iv not heard of it before why is it so good?
:)

I LOVE the Enzyme Peel... 😊 xx

The range is paraben free and aromatherapy based products which really do work and its very affordable. The soothing range is lovely and gentle and I also use the range of advanced skincare which is great for the anti ageing.

I bought my mother some of the products which she uses every day and she uses the face oil for mature skin and she squirts a few drops on her hand to apply it and on the area on her hand where she puts the oil the skion is smoother and the lines have disappeared!!.. She is going to start to mix the face oil in with her hand cream...

Jack

What is the enzyme peel for?

It's enzyme exfoliation!
A very effective product

Matt at which point in a facial would you use the enzyme peel? I take it you wouldn't need to use a masque during the treatment?

Matt at which point in a facial would you use the enzyme peel? I take it you wouldn't need to use a masque during the treatment?

You use it at exfoliation stage.
Instead of using a facial scrub, paint the enzyme on with a brush and put the steamer onto the face.
The enzymes are only active when wet!

Have you only ever used scrub type exfoliation before?

Yes I've only used scrub before but the enzyme peel sounds amazing!
I have a client who wants to book in for a facial specifically to treat her blackheads and give her skin a boost so I think I'll order some enzyme peel to try :)

I cant wait to do product training- I'm going to put in a request that the next training in N. Ireland is taken by Matt!

Wow... A few months ago I posted a picture of my skin.
I'd never had anything like it, it was horrendous & I tried everything!

Bought a few ET products to try out before I think about stocking them.

I am amazed, my skin is all clear after two weeks usage.

Hooked. Just trying out a few more before I order :)

Wow... A few months ago I posted a picture of my skin.
I'd never had anything like it, it was horrendous & I tried everything!

Bought a few ET products to try out before I think about stocking them.

I am amazed, my skin is all clear after two weeks usage.

Hooked. Just trying out a few more before I order :)

This is excellent!
Are you on the ET FB page?
It would be great if you could post before and after pics on there please!
:)

Latest posts

Back