Which Eve Taylor product do you love & why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlou06

Reaction score
As the title says :)

The purifying wash. I usually use the balancing cleanser but I use the purifying wash once or twice a week and I love the smell and how clean I feel after using it :)

I love a good clean! I'm just investigating so trying to get my feelers out x

The purifying wash. I usually use the balancing cleanser but I use the purifying wash once or twice a week and I love the smell and how clean I feel after using it :)

I love the antibac purifying wash- the smell is amazing, so fresh and clean!

Am really interested about eve Taylor I don't no much about it as only heard of it on this site (am a newbie here :) ) can you tell me more what makes it a good product thanks x

I am gutted as I have an allergy with the purifyling anti bac wash, it smely gorgeous!

soothing moisture cream i think its the best moisturiser ever

the facial oils - such an investment product for the customer - totally fabulous results

Just purchased some balancing products for myself to try as had problems with skin for years and tried it last night. Skin feels amazing today, no excess oil when I woke up like usual. Bought the navigator also and will now purchase a kit love love love!

the facial oils - such an investment product for the customer - totally fabulous results

I've been wanting to try the facial oils for a while but keep stalling. What do u like about them? What results have you had? How often have you been using them? Sorry for all the questions :)

I've been wanting to try the facial oils for a while but keep stalling. What do u like about them? What results have you had? How often have you been using them? Sorry for all the questions :)

ive got the 1 -5 range - just like the way you can choose according to the skin requirements, no 5 for mature skin sells exceptional as its amazing smells lovely and leaves skin in great condition

Professionally I LOVE the peel off masques - skin always looks amazing after. Bio peel for smell and results. C+Bright smells amazing has SPF in and illuminates the skin. Purifying wash, Balancing cleanser & Balancing cream are my must haves for personal use.

Just starting using the purifying wash, balancing toner and balancing lotion, skin feels lovely xx

Thanks Gattia! What do you mix the peel off masks with? And the bio peel? Xx

I mix the masques with either some of the ET Hydrolats or I make green tea or chamomile tea and chill it and then use this for the masque.

Jack

Sounds lovely Jack!

I've seen the hydrosols in my info pack but not the hydrolats?

Sounds lovely Jack!

I've seen the hydrosols in my info pack but not the hydrolats?

Same thing different names, aka flower waters, distillate or hydrolate... the water left over from the steam distillation of plants when essential oils are extracted. Beautiful stuff :) I have a bottle of rose hydrolat (from ET) in my fridge for when I need a cooling spritz to calm my mood :p

C+Bright is an amazing day moisturiser with the ability to even complexion before makeup without the nasty silicone of some primers!

I could go on lol all the blends (facial, specifics, massage, bath) are fantastic, the bamboo and soya exfoliant beats Clarins IMO and the 'Corelle' shower gel is to die for!

Lindsey x

Ooh I forgot the facial cleansing brush! Genius and feels so lovely! x

Thanks Lindsey :)

I've got the scrub in my sample pack & love that

Anti bac wash is amaze balls! I love it, I have to really try hard not to use it twice a day! I bought the no 5 face oil for myself, I find myself sniffing alot, it smells so nice. The first time I used it I went up to my husband and said "smell my face" he looks confused lol

Latest posts

Back