Which Eve Taylor products on male clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ammej85

Reaction score
Hi all!

OK so I am doing 2 male clients Eve Taylor Facials this weekend (I don't normally do male clients)

Anyways for those of you who have treated male clients but don't have the mens range, do you just use what you would use for ladies ie depending on their skin type?

Also any tips for doing mens facials? The last time I did a male facial was college!

Thanks Geeks x

There are some guys that only like 'blokey' smells, but if these 2 clients are fine with whatever you use then just go for the skin type and condition. To be fair, ET products smell amazing and arent like floral and 'pretty' smelling are they!

(If they are a bit like that then stick to the Purifying range as thats quite good for guys anyway).

Remember, try not to use cotton wool as it gets caught in stubble and is a nightmare to get off, esp if used dry. Try and work downwards too on the stubble area as working against the grain is a little uncomfortable.

Hot towels are fab too with guys, we all seem to love them!

Maybe look at investing in the mens Wash, Toner and Moisturiser balm - these will be great as your main products, but you can still use the rest of the core range as well with it!

Thanks Matt, I was hoping you would pop along!

BTW 'twas me on FB talking about deals :biggrin:

Thanks Matt, I was hoping you would pop along!

BTW 'twas me on FB talking about deals :biggrin:

Ahhhh, hello you!
Dont forget you can fire away questions on the fb page too!! :)

Sorry to go off topic but could you give me a link to the FB page as i'm hoping to change to Eve Taylor products in the New Year. Thanks!

Sorry to go off topic but could you give me a link to the FB page as i'm hoping to change to Eve Taylor products in the New Year. Thanks!

Of course! Here you go:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/71859646424/

Its a fab little community we have established on there; were always helping each other out and giving each other ideas and advice!

Latest posts

Back