Which eye make-up remover do you use? More so for heavy mascara

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tonicj

Hi,

The question is in the title. Need one that can dissolve heavy mascara!

I love love love La Praire eye make up remover it is AMAZING ! ...But is soooooo expensive ! I wear strip lashes and this is the only one that will remover strip last glue 100% !

Clarins Instant eye make up remover - disolves everything with no rubbing required so very gentle :)

I have heard great things about bioderma, it's not too expensive and a lot of makeup artists favourite.

Thanks everyone - will look into a few of these x

Bioderma is great but hard to get hold of in uk i get mine from eBay and it's fine x

I use 'Simple purifying cleansing lotion', I wear heavy mascara and fake lashes alot and it removes it great!! Its very cheap aswell only £2 i think, I use it to take my face makeup off aswell followed by their face wash. They do have an eye makeup remover but I found the purifying lotion removes heavy mascara much better than the actual eye makeup remover they have! I love simples products they have a great range!! :) XX

I cake on the mascara and find that the Garnier eye make up remover is a really good "budget" one - nice and gentle too, I find that a lot sting my eyes.

We're just about to launch a brand new eyemakeup remover which takes off many layers of thick, black, waterproof mascara. If you would like a sample of it do let me know! (I'm the uk distributor for Swissdermyl)

mixture of dermalogicas precleanse followed by soothing eye make up remover as it strenghtens you natural eyelashes an you can use it with semi permanent lashes too

You can buy Bioderma from guru makeup emporium. :)

Latest posts

Back