Which facial and product are best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi , I’m a very small at home beauty buisness . I mainly offer electrolysis , massage , waxing and eye treatments .
ive been in the industry for over 20 years and worked with Pharmaceutical Product lines and offered aesthetic treatments in clinics ect .
BUT now I’ve been out of the clinics for 6 years I fell out abit lost when it comes to my own buisness .
I need to offer a facial product and Tranent line to my clients but because of the size of my buisness I’m not sure how much to invest into it .
my client age range is from 35 - 70. I have about 25 clients .
most wanting me to start a facial of some kind.
I can put money into it but I don’t want to Over invest .
I do prefer more results driven trts .
I want a hands on facial with half decent products . Can any one throw me a few suggestions pls

Hi there.
I can recommend Essentially-Yours.co.uk they have a good skincare range that is organic, natural and it is called Natural Elements skincare. They are very helpful and you can buy is small batches too. Look online or ring them. They do a range for people with eczema, and psoriasis etc. They are helpful on the phone too.
I buy their skincare. They do samples too.

Hi , I’m a very small at home beauty buisness . I mainly offer electrolysis , massage , waxing and eye treatments .
ive been in the industry for over 20 years and worked with Pharmaceutical Product lines and offered aesthetic treatments in clinics ect .
BUT now I’ve been out of the clinics for 6 years I fell out abit lost when it comes to my own buisness .
I need to offer a facial product and Tranent line to my clients but because of the size of my buisness I’m not sure how much to invest into it .
my client age range is from 35 - 70. I have about 25 clients .
most wanting me to start a facial of some kind.
I can put money into it but I don’t want to Over invest .
I do prefer more results driven trts .
I want a hands on facial with half decent products . Can any one throw me a few suggestions pls

Why not try Kaeso ? If your clients want a facial you need to start somewhere. How well it's received can help you to decide before making a massive investment. Particularly now because of facial restrictions.
They are excellent products and I have used them for a great many years. They have a range suited for every skin type, and make good retail too. Their massage cream has a delicious tutti frutti smell. Their new radiance drops are very good.
Start with the small packs if you are unsure, but I can definitely recommend the sensitive range and hydrating range as your starting point.
When I moved over to a more advanced range it was because I introduced electrical facials and felt the need for a second range and could charge more for this premium treatment.
Remember it's you and your skills that will enhance any products you buy in to. Having the talent to create that little extra touch that only you provide will be so very individual.
How exciting!

Latest posts

Back