Which facial brand, Eve Taylor and/or Clinicare?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I’m setting up asalon at home and want to focus on facials and massage but am undecided which skincare brand to go with.

I’ve been in the industry for a long time and have worked with many professional brands, but as I’m going to be a one-man-band, I don’t want a huge set up cost or high minimum order. I also want my retail products to be more affordable than some high end brands.

My initial thought was Eve Taylor, which I’ve used a long time ago. I love their price point and the starter packages are affordable. They’re lovely products for those clients who come to you mainly for relaxation. But what do you think about their effectiveness in regards to results?

Thinking about results, I then had a look into Clinicare as I’d like to offer peels but I’ve also been wondering about their skincare range. Does anyone use Clinicare as a stand-alone brand for both their skincare and peels, and what do you think?

It would be nice to offer a retail and professional product containing retinol too as I know it gives great results.

So, I’m trying to make my mind up about either having both Eve Taylor and only the peels from Clinicare or just having Clinicare (both skincare and peels).

Any opinions/advice would be greatly appreciated! Or any suggestions for other brands welcome too.
Thanks in advance!
Hi,

I’m setting up asalon at home and want to focus on facials and massage but am undecided which skincare brand to go with.

I’ve been in the industry for a long time and have worked with many professional brands, but as I’m going to be a one-man-band, I don’t want a huge set up cost or high minimum order. I also want my retail products to be more affordable than some high end brands.

My initial thought was Eve Taylor, which I’ve used a long time ago. I love their price point and the starter packages are affordable. They’re lovely products for those clients who come to you mainly for relaxation. But what do you think about their effectiveness in regards to results?

Thinking about results, I then had a look into Clinicare as I’d like to offer peels but I’ve also been wondering about their skincare range. Does anyone use Clinicare as a stand-alone brand for both their skincare and peels, and what do you think?

It would be nice to offer a retail and professional product containing retinol too as I know it gives great results.

So, I’m trying to make my mind up about either having both Eve Taylor and only the peels from Clinicare or just having Clinicare (both skincare and peels).

Any opinions/advice would be greatly appreciated! Or any suggestions for other brands welcome too.
Thanks in advance!
Hi Im a home based salon too, started with Eve Taylor and soon found I needed a more higher point results brand to run along side , choose Medik8 which I love. I’ve now introduced clinicare too with my microneedling from 4 T medical. These 3 ranges compliment each other snd there is a place for all in my clinic , so pleased with them all. 😊

hey, I am starting with ClinicCare now and I am very impressed with the products, didn’t try the peels yet. But I am loving everything. ClinicCare are more results driven, and very good price. 4T medical is your go to for them. Eve Taylor I liked the range but I have a more mature clientele so I need something more results driven, hence ClinicCare. Medik8 has a good price as I quoted with them compared to Dermalogica but still way out of my budget (it was £1600, don’t remember if was with or without VAT). ClinicCare you will spend around £400 and have 3 treatments I believe. They also have the retail products but the professional products not all of them are sold to retail which it is a win for me, why would a client look for a treatment she can do at home? It’s hard, but if you worked with the high end brands before you will choose better than me for example that never worked with them. Good luck ☺️

Hi,

Thanks in advance!

I have used Clinicare in my clinic for about a year and I love all the products. I invested about £2000. My favourite products are the Derma corrective Spf50 and the masks. I have not invested in the home products yet. I would like some richer moisturisers for mature skin as the moisturiser is too light. The products are pure and great for my sensitive skin clients.

Latest posts

Back