Which facial brand is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweeboo

Reaction score
hey guys

im opening a new salon and looking for a reall good facial brand to use. i love temple spa and looked at getting that but the opening order is £5k!!! and you have to have atleast 3 treatment room which i dont have.

Just wondering which facial & body brands you all use and can any of you recomend any?

Thanks guys

James
x

I guess it depends what you're looking for in a brand. Are you wanting a pampering range, or a treatment range? Do you want an exclusive brand, high end and niche, or a well known one that clients will be able to buy from qvc or eBay?

hey thanks for our reply

i would prefer a brand that is quite well known but not every salon has it like dermalogica is now. i would like it to hae good results but it has to be affordable but not cheapand not available at boots etc
am i asking too much lol
x

it would be good if they did body treatments too. x

Send me your email address and I'll send you some info...

What about Decleor or Elemis?
Lovely treatments and products and well known with clients.

What about Decleor or Elemis?
Lovely treatments and products and well known with clients.

I use Decleor in my salon, and if you are looking for a brand that has both face and body treatments I can recommend them wholeheartedly. I have worked with an elemis in a salon a very very long time ago, but never really got took to them.

Elemis is a really nice brand...they have lovely smells and really good quality

You may like to look at Tibby Olivier ? All 100% organic. I can PM you details x Sienna Miller is a fan of the Faith range :)

Hi moosebat I am opening a salon and would like some info please x

Latest posts

Back