Which facial products to use for home salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leah89

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm wondering what brand of facial products is good to use at my home salon? I've looked at tropic but they seem pushy for sales and that's not the route I really want to go down. I've looked at dermalogica but the retail products are worth so much our house insurance won't cover it, and I'm currently in my in laws house, so to ask them to change is a bit much for them. So I'm hoping you ladies can help by giving me some other brands to look at. TIA x

I use Eve Taylor London, great products, very reasonably priced and great customer service. I was using dermalogica before but it's so expensive and not very supportive to small businesses. My clients love my new range so I think that speaks for itself [emoji173]️. If you call customer services they will send you some samples x

That's great thank you Alison. What is there start up fee? X

They have a few different packages depending on your needs. I started with the mobile therapist package great for trying out as well as nice and portable the next is essential and the next was you get everything including retail and a free day of learning and there's more packages after those. If you email them they'll send you all the information x

Last edited:
Brilliant thank you for your help x

Prices are not allowed on here !

I use Neal's Yard. My Clients are loving it and I really like having the ethical, organic aspect of their products to promote aswell.

I am useless at selling but from my experience so far the products are retailing themselves without any pushing from me. There are no minimum orders so no pressure. If you would like more details I can send some over xx

Yes please sammi that would be great x

I use forever living products as they are all natural products & my clients love them too. I recommend the products to my clients & find I get a lot of add on sales which is great xx

Let me know if you'd like some help or more info xx

Yes please ems. I am hoping to look at many options x

What's your Email Leah & I will send you some information xx

Have messaged you ems x

have you thought about trying spa find ... they products are lovely to use and there is such a vast range to suit all skin types they have two types of retail ranges a luxury range and what i would call a purse range which works around the same idea as the luxury range just at a budget that most people can cater for. They do some lovely gift packets aswell which are perfect for mothers days or christmas ...have a peak at their trade page they also send you out some samples to have a try with .. let me know how you get one xx

Ok thank you, I'm open to look at all options so the more I get the better [emoji4] x

Hi ladies, I'm wondering what brand of facial products is good to use at my home salon? I've looked at tropic but they seem pushy for sales and that's not the route I really want to go down. I've looked at dermalogica but the retail products are worth so much our house insurance won't cover it, and I'm currently in my in laws house, so to ask them to change is a bit much for them. So I'm hoping you ladies can help by giving me some other brands to look at. TIA x
Do be aware of the different options for any salon, home or otherwise.
Many of the options quoted on here are MLM - or Multi Level Marketing - and as such aren't seen as professional products. Your clients can start retailing these products and the mark up is usually pretty poor.
Companies like Eve Taylor and Swissdermyl are professional only, so if your client likes them, they will buy from you. Just because you are a home salon doesn't mean you should scrimp on the quality. Invest as much as you can in quality ranges.

Good luck x

Oh ok, thank you for that information! I'm definitely not looking for something that is MLM. I would of gone with dermalogica but it's too expensive for me, so looking for the next best thing to that [emoji4] x

Eve Taylor hands down. Contact them, you won't regret it :) S x

I'm Home based and I use Crystal Clear and kaeso skin care ranges. This give me a range of retail prices to suit all pockets.
CC has a more technically advanced image and higher price - I use this for my anti ageing facials and micro current
Kaeso is far more natural with botanical extracts and essential oils so I use this for my more basic facials and aromatherapy facial.

I sell far more kaeso than CC.

Latest posts

Back