Which facial products to use for home salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't realise cc work with home salons, I do love their products! Where can you get kaeso? Could you message me cc start ups etc please? X

Kaeso is available from several wholesalers. I use Ellisons as they stock lots of other brands I use.

If you ring crystal clear they will send you a price list and samples. They have reps that can visit you too if you wish .
Start up packages often come with a training session included

Ok great, thank you!

Eve Taylor - I love their products and as a bonus I get to use them too [emoji4]

I use kaeso at my home salon and love it, it's great for sensitive skin x

I use a polish brand called bielenda professional and it is amazing. I have tried many at different price ranges and I have never found anything like this.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1491076010.777340.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1491076025.584988.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1491076035.856768.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1491076045.274275.jpg

These are photographs after a course of 6 weekly treatments

I realise your post is quite old now, but, I am a home based salon! I use Charlie Locks, Uk produced products, no minimum start up, no pushy sales, very economical. Facials are the smallest part of my business, so it is a perfect fit for me, right now.

I'm Home based and I use Crystal Clear and kaeso skin care ranges. This give me a range of retail prices to suit all pockets.
CC has a more technically advanced image and higher price - I use this for my anti ageing facials and micro current
Kaeso is far more natural with botanical extracts and essential oils so I use this for my more basic facials and aromatherapy facial.

I sell far more kaeso than CC.

I hope you don’t mind me asking and I know we need to be careful taking prices but roughly how much to you add on to your Kaeso products to sell ?

I hope you don’t mind me asking and I know we need to be careful taking prices but roughly how much to you add on to your Kaeso products to sell ?

I stick to charging the RRP for retail products.
So if you look on line for the RRP and then you know the price you buy in at from the wholesaler, you can work out the % profit.

Latest posts

Back