Which foundations do you recommend for a freelance kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allana_mami

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted some advice iv recently qualified in makeup artistry and wondering if anyone recommends a brand of foundation and what shades when starting up.. i cant afford to buy loads ! But my course tutor did show us 5 what will always be adapted but there mac .. and im not a fan of mac foundation. Im on a budget but do want a good quality foundation in my kit for clients X

Nyx mat
Hey everyone, just wanted some advice iv recently qualified in makeup artistry and wondering if anyone recommends a brand of foundation and what shades when starting up.. i cant afford to buy loads ! But my course tutor did show us 5 what will always be adapted but there mac .. and im not a fan of mac foundation. Im on a budget but do want a good quality foundation in my kit for clients X

Nyx do a good budget foundatiom

Giorgio Armani silk, Mac studio sculpt + heard good things for nars sheer glow. I also use tom ford flawless powder. Pricey but absolutely flawless finish on top of any foundation I've used.

I'm also wondering too as usually use Bobbi brown but want a change....I've just got some samples from makeup forever for their HD foundation....seems very nice foundation to me....anyone else use makeup forever over MAC as can't decide which one to go for.

The problem with product recommendations are that what works for one person, may not work for an other.

The most cost effective way is to get samples if you can and test them out yourself to see if it's what you and your clients require. MAC do samples when you go their stores and so do some other the larger makeup companies and so do online too.

The problem with product recommendations are that what works for one person, may not work for an other.

The most cost effective way is to get samples if you can and test them out yourself to see if it's what you and your clients require. MAC do samples when you go their stores and so do some other the larger makeup companies and so do online too.

Exactly this [emoji115]
I wasted so much money getting my kit together buying things from recommendations. It really is about finding what works for you.
For example I absolutely cannot get on with Mac face & body foundation but so many make up artists swear by it.

Ask for samples from lots of brands and see what you prefer x

Exactly this [emoji115]
I wasted so much money getting my kit together buying things from recommendations. It really is about finding what works for you.
For example I absolutely cannot get on with Mac face & body foundation but so many make up artists swear by it.

Ask for samples from lots of brands and see what you prefer x

I Love MAC face and body, but hate MAC studio fix, can't get it work for me at all.

I Love MAC face and body, but hate MAC studio fix, can't get it work for me at all.

Lol We are the opposite! [emoji23] studio fix is one of my faves.

See op, perfect example [emoji6]

Latest posts

Back