Which gel brand is the best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I'm thinking of going my mobile and I'm currently trained in Jessica but I fancy a change. I was interested in gel bottle but seen a few people complain about irritation using them! I want a reliable brand which is long lasting but also flexible. Which brand do you all use and any recommendations ? Thanks in advance x

I'm thinking of going my mobile and I'm currently trained in Jessica but I fancy a change. I was interested in gel bottle but seen a few people complain about irritation using them! I want a reliable brand which is long lasting but also flexible. Which brand do you all use and any recommendations ? Thanks in advance x

I love bio Sculpture xx

I love bio Sculpture xx
Hey thanks ! I have breifly worked with it before but found it to be quite thick maybe I would need training in it x

Gel Polish or Structure Gel for enhancements?

I use Glitterbels and think highly of them.

I love cuccio. Its the brand I used in college and mostly continue to use when I do my own nails :)

I love cuccio too! They have also brought out rubber base coat and builder base (for lengthening ) to add to their peel -off base coat. So there is something for every nail type or troubling condition.

Latest posts

Back