Which gel brand to choose?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulinaH

Reaction score
Hi there

I am new to the nail industry and am currently training in CND Shellac. I also want to train in gel extensions but for variour reasons an unable to attend the course the CND offer.

I am looking for recommendations for another gel brand. Preferably long lasting, for gel nails and gel extensions. I heard OPI and Gelish are good. Hoping for some advice from those of you with experience!

Many thanks in anticipation :)

Lilly Nails :) I love their clear fiber builder gel and they have builder gels of different viscosities, so whether you prefer a more runny gel or thicker gel, there's something for you. I don't notice any issues with lifting. Not to mention all the lovely colors and glitter gels. I love the quality too, it applies very nicely. And half the price of the brand I used before. Also it is cruelty free, as opposed to the well known brand I used before.

I believe this is the UK distributor, you could look through their photos ask them if you have any questions <3
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Health-Beauty/Lilly-Nails-UK-204746476734605/

Lilly Nails :) I love their clear fiber builder gel and they have builder gels of different viscosities, so whether you prefer a more runny gel or thicker gel, there's something for you. I don't notice any issues with lifting. Not to mention all the lovely colors and glitter gels. I love the quality too, it applies very nicely. And half the price of the brand I used before. Also it is cruelty free, as opposed to the well known brand I used before.

I believe this is the UK distributor, you could look through their photos ask them if you have any questions <3
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Health-Beauty/Lilly-Nails-UK-204746476734605/

Thank you, I will definitely check out Lilly Nails. It sounds good!

Hey [emoji5] I’ve used Halo gels from Pure nails I think I’ve tried most brands and I love this one it’s really affordable too, I put a thin coat of gelish structure gel on top on the colour just before the top coat and they last forever xxxx

I recently found The Gel Bottle and I love them. I have used CND,OPI, and gelish for years. But the gel bottle is even better than those. It’s haed gel based, so it’s stronger and lasts longer. Tons of beautiful colors and isn’t thicker than normal gel. They do have a “rubber gel topcoat” that I use for broken nail patches, or as an additional coat for strength

I second the Gel Bottle Inc. I used Gelish for years, but the soak off and the condition of the nails after The Gel Bottle are much better

Thank you for this

I use premier gel. I have used gel bottle & gelish but premier gel is much better imo

I'm loving Artistic Colour Gloss! Such a gorgeous range of colours to choose from, applies like a dream and clients are getting 3+ weeks of wear.

Latest posts

Back