Which gel brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodiex

Reaction score
Hii, I'm currently trained in acrylic and use young nails products, I use gelish too. I'm wanting to train in gel but unsure as to what brand and hard it soak off gel? Or is hard or soak off a preference after training?
I just want to learn with the best and don't wanna be cutting corners or anything :)
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Sorry it that sounds stupid :) xxx

Hi, I've used biosculpture for years and love it, there's different strengths to make it harder but still flexible. It takes 10-15 mins to soak off and leaves the nail in excellent condition. There colour range is amazing too. Hope this helps :) charlotte xx

Hi, I've used biosculpture for years and love it, there's different strengths to make it harder but still flexible. It takes 10-15 mins to soak off and leaves the nail in excellent condition. There colour range is amazing too. Hope this helps :) charlotte xx

Thank you I'll have a look into it :) xx

I use brisa lite sculpting gel for enhancements. A hard soak off gel, without the need to remove shine of the nail plate. Soaks off in 30 minutes (cnd recommended time) but my experience is max 20 minutes and it comes clean off. Defenitely worth to take a look at. Cnd education is also better than the best! :hug:

I use brisa lite sculpting gel for enhancements. A hard soak off gel, without the need to remove shine of the nail plate. Soaks off in 30 minutes (cnd recommended time) but my experience is max 20 minutes and it comes clean off. Defenitely worth to take a look at. Cnd education is also better than the best! :hug:

Sorry for jumping on this thread but are they easy to sculpt? :)

Brisa lite sculpting gel is a dream to work with, it stays where you put it!

I use Young Nails as well, and love their acrylic and Synergy builder gel. It is wonderful, self leveling, but I've never had to remove them.

I use Bio sculpture too, fab for extending & overlays & a range if finishing gels to suit all nail types. Over 150 colours as well!

Xx

Brisa lite sculpting gel is a dream to work with, it stays where you put it!

I would love to test it out as I only really did tips before but cant afford to buy it just to test it!

thanks for the replies guys :)

just another question, when sculpting gel, and the client wanted a colour opposed to french or natural would you sculpt in either a clear or pink and then use gelish for the colour? or would you sculpt with a coloured gel?

when doing acrylics i tend to do a cover pink and then use gelish on top so for the infill its incredibly easy

thanks
xxx

With Bio sculpture you sculpt a natural looking nail with the gels, & have coloured gels to create french or colour. Xx

If you use Gelish why don't you train with Harmony?

Laura xx

I would love to test it out as I only really did tips before but cant afford to buy it just to test it!

Are you in Ireland? I have it in my home salon if you ever want to try it out you're welcome to :)

i was thinking about nail harmony, in fact i think it was between them and cnd and young nails (i live 10 minutes away from the blackpool headquarters & love their acrylic)

ohhh decisions!
xx

thanks for the replies guys :)

just another question, when sculpting gel, and the client wanted a colour opposed to french or natural would you sculpt in either a clear or pink and then use gelish for the colour? or would you sculpt with a coloured gel?

when doing acrylics i tend to do a cover pink and then use gelish on top so for the infill its incredibly easy

thanks

xxx

Sculpting with a clear or pink gel, file, buff and add color (your gelish or normal nail polish or a color gel.)

i was thinking about nail harmony, in fact i think it was between them and cnd and young nails (i live 10 minutes away from the blackpool headquarters & love their acrylic)

ohhh decisions!
xx

Nail harmony gets my vote, fab products & excellent training imo. Xx

Are you in Ireland? I have it in my home salon if you ever want to try it out you're welcome to :)

I am in ireland but unfortunately dont have a car to travel :( but thanks so much for your offer!

Yeah I'd deffo go for the brand you already use Harmony do great training and customer service. And I love Gelish :D

Laura xx

Latest posts

Back