Which Gel course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuzzer

Reaction score
I'm a trained fibreglass tech,but would like to do a conversion to gel(as I think that's the way to go at the moment!)I was looking through the latest edition of scratch & there are quite a number of companies that do gels.I'm a bit bemused by it all really.I don't know wether to do calgel,NSI,creative ect ect.

Please can anyone recommend?

Many thanks

Hello babe,

I'm trained in L&P, UV Gel and Calgel and i haven't done a UV Gel or L&P set in 3 months EVERYONE wants Calgel.... Areas do differ tho so check it out but i seriously haven't looked back! :D

cuzzer said:
I'm a trained fibreglass tech,but would like to do a conversion to gel(as I think that's the way to go at the moment!)I was looking through the latest edition of scratch & there are quite a number of companies that do gels.I'm a bit bemused by it all really.I don't know wether to do calgel,NSI,creative ect ect.

Please can anyone recommend?

Many thanks

It is best maybe to buy a few if you can afford it - and choose which one works best for you. I was trained with NSI Gel and I think it is fab!

Lynn :cool:

Latest posts

Back