Which gel/l&p???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny-Nails

Reaction score
I saw a set of nails on a lady in NEXT the other day and she said she had her nails done at Hollywood nails in Mansfield, and I have to say they looked really pretty. Very nice p&w, very shiney and nice profiles too.

Does anyone know what brand/product of gel/l&p they use?

Jenny - Nails :biggrin:

Why dont you try calling them - do a secret shopper bit and say something along the lines of - you are new to the area and looking for a tech to do your nails - say you have whatever product on and ask what they use - I think you might be surprised!

I think this is an example of a good Technician, who knows how to get the best look........
A good product gives you good workability, but it's the Technicians skill that gives you great nails.......
But if you re dying to find out what they use, just call them or just pop in for a price list.. and ask them for more info on what products they use...........
Just a thought xxxxx

naturalnails said:
Why dont you try calling them - do a secret shopper bit and say something along the lines of - you are new to the area and looking for a tech to do your nails - say you have whatever product on and ask what they use - I think you might be surprised!

I have to agree with Fiona....I do this secret shopper tactic quite often.......I go incognito tho and pretend....in the famous words of Manuel of Fawlty Towers...."I know Naaarthin!!!!"

I find it helps me evaluate whats good and whats not so good. I have had some real eye opener experiences I can tell ya! :)
I also agree.....I think you will be suprised as to what they use!
Keep us posted!!!!
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back