Which gel nail brands are best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thearobertsxo

Reaction score
I have tried opi and I cannot work with them, they don’t last even 2 weeks! I recently bought the gelish base and top coat and that has helped them last massively but I still think the opi isn’t helping! I wanted to buy all gelish products but there over £20 a bottle!
What gel products are good, long lasting and decent price! I’ve been looking at the Kiara sky gel polishes and their colours are amazing, has any one tried these?
Thanks

Ink London are a decent price point

Also use shellac but that's more pricier

Or the manicure company which is cheap. Sold I capital hair and beauty

I have tried opi and I cannot work with them, they don’t last even 2 weeks! I recently bought the gelish base and top coat and that has helped them last massively but I still think the opi isn’t helping! I wanted to buy all gelish products but there over £20 a bottle!
What gel products are good, long lasting and decent price! I’ve been looking at the Kiara sky gel polishes and their colours are amazing, has any one tried these?
Thanks
Ive heard good things about kiara sky gels and ibd and they seem very reasonably priced.
I use presto and TGB for base, tops + builders but most of my colours are louvain. Their packaging is a bit top heavy so i find the bottles tend to topple over quite easily but the formula is thick and pigmented.

I have tried opi and I cannot work with them, they don’t last even 2 weeks! I recently bought the gelish base and top coat and that has helped them last massively but I still think the opi isn’t helping!

Are you using the correct lamp or a generic one and assuming it’s cured?

I’ve just put my first purchase in to ink London. I’ve been on their fb page for a while and searched peoples thoughts on here about them and it’s been hard to find any negatives! Really reasonably priced which means you can build up your colour range more easily. Recommendations are to invest in the brands lamp too to ensure proper curing.

They have just released a new lamp which is very reasonably priced I am a big fan of ink london and love the fact they are a British brand and make all their stuff in the EU. You won't be disappointed. The flubber gels are really good. They have also just released an acrygel too which they have been working on for 2 years! I was going to invest in the gel bottle to go alongside my ink london but think now I will just stick with ink as the gel bottle stuff is made in China. I do hope ink are working on a soak off builder gel

They have just released a new lamp which is very reasonably priced I am a big fan of ink london and love the fact they are a British brand and make all their stuff in the EU. You won't be disappointed. The flubber gels are really good. They have also just released an acrygel too which they have been working on for 2 years! I was going to invest in the gel bottle to go alongside my ink london but think now I will just stick with ink as the gel bottle stuff is made in China. I do hope ink are working on a soak off builder gel

Soak of builder gel would he a dream. But they do sell an efile and do efile training courses

I believe they are working on a soak off Builder gel :)

Are you using the correct lamp or a generic one and assuming it’s cured?

Surely something like this is the root cause? I’ve had people come back six weeks later with OPI still perfect? [emoji853]

Latest posts

Back