Which gel polish brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahsimo

Reaction score
Which gel polish brands would you recommend ? Already tried CJP x

Shellac and lecente.
Look for brands that have low or no HEMA in them

Or Prima hypoallergenic gel polish if you don't want HEMA or any of the higher risk ingredients used in a dermatologists patch test, or want one coat colour coverage.

Shockingly I am buying more dnd dc duos. I've always resisted but I got a couple colors and I was pretty damn impressed. The varnish lasted SO WELL on clients' toes. The gel polish goes on nice to. The lighter colors can be a bit streaky and it is thicker but it does perform.

does anyone use Ink London ?

Diamond Glitters Gel Perfection. Check them out on Facebook, you only have to see the length of time clients are getting out of the their nails to see it’s an amazing product & they have soooooo many lush colours!
My clients get a lot longer out of their nails than they did when I used shellac.
(P.S they have an incredible range of Glitters & foils too if you’re into that thing 😍)
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=646166765398400&ref=content_filter

Shellac and lecente.
Look for brands that have low or no HEMA in them

Have you tried Halo, they’re pretty good, lots of coyotes and BIAB too x

Had a few issues with lifting 🤔 x

Did you use the first base or the all about the base? I was thinking of converting to cjelp as I liked that it’s made in the UK and hema free but I don’t want lifting issues

I have all about the base . X I have since tried Ilac by Ink London , so far so good no issues whatsoever x

I have all about the base . X I have since tried Ilac by Ink London , so far so good no issues whatsoever x
I’ve tried Ilac and although it’s lovely I prefer a 100% gel over the hybrid products. X

Naio nails urban graffiti. It shocks me that i don't see this brand recommended much.xx

Probably because the name of the Gel is not good? Naio nails would be better?

Latest posts

Back