Which gel polish is the best to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ali05

Reaction score
Hi I'm just starting out a currently using a good gel polish but was just wonder what's the best gel polish out there thanks

The Gel Bottle. Hands down!!

That has come up I'm torn between CND and gel bottle, I've got the biab on it's way from the gel bottle. Thank you

There really is no one answer to this question, and that's why there's so many excellent brands out there. What is best for you, your clients, and your business may not be what's best for another NT. You may want a long lasting gel, while another may want a hypoallergenic one, some want a hybrid base for easy removal, while others may want an acetone resistant top coat. You may have preferences in terms of lamps, vegan, cruelty-free, colors, odor, workability, etc.. And you may already have a good relationship with a brand and/or its vendors. Training and customer support and service matter too. And, of course, there's the price point. Examine what it is that you want in a brand and then look for a brand that delivers that.

Lovely thank you. Will do more research.

I've gone with CND x

I've heard alot of good things about them, also I e heard of london ink nails are really good got good reviews. It's so hard x

Perhaps get a couple of trial kits so you can get a feel for some different brands. Gel polish, once you start investing, can become expensive so I would definitely do some research. One thing I would say is that expensive doesn’t always mean the best quality.

Perhaps get a couple of trial kits so you can get a feel for some different brands. Gel polish, once you start investing, can become expensive so I would definitely do some research. One thing I would say is that expensive doesn’t always mean the best quality.
Yeah will do thank you, I've ordered some from London in nails so I'll see what that's like. Thanks again.

Hi I'm just starting out a currently using a good gel polish but was just wonder what's the best gel polish out there thanks

I’ve just started to train with bio sculpture I done lots of research first have a look at each brand as to what you would like to offer

I’ve just started to train with bio sculpture I done lots of research first have a look at each brand as to what you would like to offer
Thank you x

I'm in the process of trialling mainly 3 brands; Akzentz (Canadian company, available through Haxel Dixon nails, who also offers courses), who offer bottled gel (Luxio) and potted gel (Options). Their 'Options' gels come in cute little trial size packages for their new season colours, and they are stunning. The Manicure Company, which comes in smaller bottles and can save you money whilst getting started, (get it at Capital) is an Irish brand and Capital offer training. Artistic Colour Design (the old style packaging is greatly reduced at the moment and is available from Louella Belle) has a great range of shades and seems to behave a bit like a polish to me, it's quite runny. All 3 are very different, also they vary in price. I am liking Akzentz because of the flexibility in their range and the versatility. They offer great products for gel art, which is ultimately what I'm interested in. I'm also really interested in trying Light Elegance, who have beautiful potted gels (another thing I really like). It's now available here in the UK via Sweet Squared. Have you booked to go to any of the nail shows this Autumn? Olympia Beauty London is on at the end of this month, they will have lots of brands there, I'm hoping my dodgy ankle is better in time to go :/ Good luck, I'd be interested to hear what you find out, and what you decide you like and why :)

I'm in the process of trialling mainly 3 brands; Akzentz (Canadian company, available through Haxel Dixon nails, who also offers courses), who offer bottled gel (Luxio) and potted gel (Options). Their 'Options' gels come in cute little trial size packages for their new season colours, and they are stunning. The Manicure Company, which comes in smaller bottles and can save you money whilst getting started, (get it at Capital) is an Irish brand and Capital offer training. Artistic Colour Design (the old style packaging is greatly reduced at the moment and is available from Louella Belle) has a great range of shades and seems to behave a bit like a polish to me, it's quite runny. All 3 are very different, also they vary in price. I am liking Akzentz because of the flexibility in their range and the versatility. They offer great products for gel art, which is ultimately what I'm interested in. I'm also really interested in trying Light Elegance, who have beautiful potted gels (another thing I really like). It's now available here in the UK via Sweet Squared. Have you booked to go to any of the nail shows this Autumn? Olympia Beauty London is on at the end of this month, they will have lots of brands there, I'm hoping my dodgy ankle is better in time to go :/ Good luck, I'd be interested to hear what you find out, and what you decide you like and why :)
I haven't yet booked the Olympia London I'm all new to this, hope you ankle is better bless you, yes definitely I'm got ink london nails coming Tuesday so I will let you know what I think, they have great review. X

I could never get away with gel bottle brand . I use young nails

Latest posts

Back