Which gel polish to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maryannm2011

Reaction score
Hello, I am now starting up on my own and I'm just wondering which gel polishes would you recommend? Thanks in advance [emoji1][emoji140]

Who are you training with, or if you've already trained who was it with? I trained with Gelish but prefer Cuccio and LeChat now, Cuccio is so pigmented and a dream to work with and LeChat's mood changers are beautiful x

I'm (im)patiently waiting for INK London to bring out a training course- I bought a couple of their iLac colours and, without training (YET) love them. They apply easily in ultra thin layers and have good wear and are also decently priced. x

I was using CND Shellac but now have moved over to Artistic colour gloss gell I find it lasts longer, harder wearing and a lot more shiny!

Thank you all for your help ladies! I will have to have a look at all these and hopefully finally make a decision [emoji85][emoji177][emoji140] xxx

I'm going to Chuck in ibd just gel polish. I love it x

I am also in this predicament! I have recently completed the Gelcolour by OPI course and the polish was so easy to work with. However it is quite costly! I am looking at Gellux. Does anyone have any experience with Gelcolour and Gellux? :)

Up until recently I used Cuccio Veneer which I do like as a product but I was finding it is available to buy everywhere and I wanted a professional only product so I switched to INK London iLac and haven't looked back, it is amazing!

Up until recently I used Cuccio Veneer which I do like as a product but I was finding it is available to buy everywhere and I wanted a professional only product so I switched to INK London iLac and haven't looked back, it is amazing!
I have tried both and I'm the opposite. Cuccio wins hands down for how easy it is to use, pigmentation and longevity. I also haven't found it available to buy 'everywhere'

I have tried both and I'm the opposite. Cuccio wins hands down for how easy it is to use, pigmentation and longevity. I also haven't found it available to buy 'everywhere'
It's readily available to buy on Amazon and eBay as well as other websites other than the Cuccio website, that was my interpretation of 'everywhere'.

Thanks for all your responses ladies! I'm just wondering if anyone has tried the Xlac all in one gel polish by ink London? I'm just wondering if it will have the same staying power?! [emoji85][emoji140] xxx

Latest posts

Back