Which Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caroldunsbee

Reaction score
Hi,
Can any-one help me which gel is the best?
I'm using Brisa at present.

Your profile doesnt tell us much, so if you fill that in it will make it easier for everyone to answer, however, if you are usihng Brisa, why would you want to change?

I use Brisa gel and love it... it offers me longevity & strength, the enhancements look gorgeous and my clients love them.

What are you looking for in a gel?
How long have you been trained with Brisa?
Are you having problems with application?

Perhaps a 1-2-1 training session with your educator would be beneficial to you and help iron out any little problems you might be getting.

If you do a search on gels, you will find lots of threads with lots of information on what, why and where :)

I love NSI gel the best.

However if you have done the Brisa course then I'd stick with it, any probs you have may be down to application

Can i ask why you want to change hun?

Can i ask why you want to change hun?
Hi,
I find the Brisa gel peels off at the side walls. My L&P (Creative) stay on for weeks with no problems. Can you help what am I doing wrong!

Thanks Carol

I cant understand all these threads recently saying that Brisa "peels"...I have only ever known soft soak off gels to "peel".....

do you mean its lifting....?

I cant understand all these threads recently saying that Brisa "peels"...I have only ever known soft soak off gels to "peel".....

do you mean its lifting....?
Yes sorry lifts and then I can peel it off.

Sounds like you are applying the gel too thin?

This can make it lift easily if it's too thin. I know as i had this when i was getting used to using a particular gel.

I would stick with what you have and get down to the problems with this one. Changing what you use won't sort the problem out, it is down to application, not the gel.

Get someone to watch you apply it, then maybe do a 1 to 1 training with Creative as they do them to help you with problems you may be having.

it could also be too thick...as this also can make the gel almost pop up.

very thin in zone 3..flush to the natural nail....build zone 2 and the stress area then taper this out to zone 3 with the free edge being thinner.

Latest posts

Back