Which Gel??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlyhh

Reaction score
Hi There,

Wondering if anyone can hep?

I am a cnd l&p user and absolutely love it, but feel the need for some gel in my life.

I have tried creatives brisa, liked it but not overly convinced. Would like a system that offers more eg....colour, soak off etc

I have been looking around on whats on offer and am sooooooooo confused, Quite like the look of bio sculpture, and ibd looked ok too.

So if anyone out there can point me in the right direction of a good gel, your be my best friend forever.

x

Hi There,

Wondering if anyone can hep?

I am a cnd l&p user and absolutely love it, but feel the need for some gel in my life.

I have tried creatives brisa, liked it but not overly convinced. Would like a system that offers more eg....colour, soak off etc

I have been looking around on whats on offer and am sooooooooo confused, Quite like the look of bio sculpture, and ibd looked ok too.

So if anyone out there can point me in the right direction of a good gel, your be my best friend forever.

x

you should take a look at the range of gels from le chat.
they have lots to choose from including colour changing and soak off gels. the range is huge ! and the soak off gels cost a lot less than other ranges.
LeChat UK - Nail Care Products

Bio Sculpture is a soak off and has a fab colour range. It is a great product too.

You should try Akzentz Options line.It is soak off gel and works good on NNO,you can sculpt or use tips if you wish.

I have worked with the Brisa line and find that it is okay, I have also worked with the Bio Sculpture, and find it to be largely $$, but the colors are incredible and each colored gel has an exact match in polish. I am using the Amore International line right now, and rarely have any issues with lifting. I am told that most gels will bond to others, with the exception of BioSculpture. There are lots of gels out there and I would suggest just trying a few and see which you like. I am also using LCN and they have a nice selection of FM colors (nail art), FM Glitter (Nail Art) and the color line for all over color as well.

Again just my 2 cents...try them out and see what you like. I like to try and keep my prices down so cost is an issue with me.

Have you seen the new Brisa Bolds Collection? You can make any colour you want and they are really easy to work with.

There is also a new Brisa Shimmers range which is fantastic looking and particularly good at this time of year:)

Latest posts

Back