which gels soak off??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hey guys, i was wondering if anyone could help me. I only like to remove my products using acetone as i find it quicker and does less harm to the natural nail. So does anyone use a gel that can be soaked off??? please let me know. thank you.x:)

Bio Sculpture...Calgel...Options (by Akzentz) .... ohh and L&P...:lol:

Filing a non soak off gel from the nail using the right files and the right technique also leaves no damage to the natural nail....and i find it quicker than soaking.

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I only like to remove my products using acetone as i find it quicker and does less harm to the natural nail.
Correct filing techniques during removal doesn't cause any harm to the natural nail either!

Some soak off gels that I know of are... Biosculpture, Calgel & Akzentz Options.

I use Brisa (a hard gel) and don't find removal difficult, not that I do removals that often, usually only rebalances.

hth's

I just put the nobility on my nails and my mothers nails. Has anyone else used this gel?
It is super easy and fast to apply. I am now waiting to see how they hold up to wear and tear as this seems to be SUPER flexible and not stiff on the nails at all.
Angel Fingers could you maybe give me a bit of advice on capping the free edge with this product as I seem to be gettting a little build up of gel UNDER the free edge with this. Is that normal?

I love Nobility it also works absolutely brilliantly with the le chat top coat sealer

I just put the nobility on my nails and my mothers nails. Has anyone else used this gel?
It is super easy and fast to apply. I am now waiting to see how they hold up to wear and tear as this seems to be SUPER flexible and not stiff on the nails at all.
Angel Fingers could you maybe give me a bit of advice on capping the free edge with this product as I seem to be gettting a little build up of gel UNDER the free edge with this. Is that normal?

you probably have a little too much product on the brush. do the body of the nail and then with your brush held vertically, just bring it accross the free edge to seal the ends. i usually do 2 nails at a time when i use gel and then flash cure them for a few seconds whilst i do 2 on the opposite hand. by doing it this way you will prevent the gel from having any time to displace or shrink back off the tip and this prevents free edge separation.

Latest posts

Back