Which glitter is used for Rockstar nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c.holdway

Reaction score
As the title says really, I trained in shellac but havent done the rockstar before, i think they look awesome and would love to play about with it, what glitter does everyone use?

As the title says really, I trained in shellac but havent done the rockstar before, i think they look awesome and would love to play about with it, what glitter does everyone use?

Sweet Squared now sell glitters if you want to take a look. 08452106060

Nail Graffix as well and many other sources

(some good some bad).

I've been using the Martha Stewart glitters, I brought a kit of 24 colours and they come in the handy sprinkle type containers which makes life easier. So far I've found they are perfect for the job

hth

Heather xx

Sweet Squared now sell glitters if you want to take a look. 08452106060

Nail Graffix as well and many other sources

(some good some bad).

Hi geeg

I would also love to buy some glitters to do rockstar toes but I dont know what glitter to use. I have looked on the s2 website but they only seem to sell mini hexagon glitters. I thought that the glitter needs to be very fine. Can you confirm what glitter from s2. thanks. ax

Hi geeg

I would also love to buy some glitters to do rockstar toes but I dont know what glitter to use. I have looked on the S2 website but they only seem to sell mini hexagon glitters. I thought that the glitter needs to be very fine. Can you confirm what glitter from S2. Thanks.

I would give them a call and ask one of the customer care lovelies .. they are getting in a whole new range of nail arty things. They will advise you.

I would give them a call and ask one of the customer care lovelies .. they are getting in a whole new range of nail arty things. They will advise you.

Thats brilliant, thanks I will give them a call. Ax

I use glitter from glitterbodyart not sure if it's .com or .co.uk I also use stargazer glitter which I buy from nail delights x

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I also get my glitters from nail delights. They are gorgeous and great quality xx

I use cosmetic glitter, its a lot finer and easier to use imho. I have some cheaper ones but when trying to get the foil look in hollys v3, it doesn't work as well, the cosmetic glitters are great for this.

Fortunately I have tons from my soap making days :D Just had to get a few extra colours was all :D

Hi
I bought the glitter miniatures from s2 and they r really lovely and blingy but a bit bulky for rockstar, do u have to order Martha Stewart ones from the U.S.???
Will look out for new s2 nail art too.
Julie xxx

Hi
I bought the glitter miniatures from s2 and they r really lovely and blingy but a bit bulky for rockstar, do u have to order Martha Stewart ones from the U.S.???
Will look out for new s2 nail art too.
Julie xxx

Watch for it!! Sweet Squared will be getting a whole host of new arty things very soon!

Check out therockstarnails.com
I love their stuff, great website, video's to show you how - her technique is a bit questionable, but you can adjust that accordingly !!!!
They are on Facebook as well.
Just check it out !!!!

Most fine glitters are great. You can also mix them to get different colours and affects. I am going to try S2 to see what they have now and what will be coming soon. I think it may well be worth the wait though!! :D

You can get Martha Stewart glitters on the QVC website
hth
Heather

Young nails have a fab selection of glitters I have been adding them to my Shellac for A-mazing results

I have the Martha Stewart and a few of the Young Nails glitters. Young Nails Cotton Candy is the most fab colour over just about anything.

Young Nails certainly have the best selection and the finest of all glitters and confetti.
When we introduced Rockstar Toes and Twinkle Toes over 6yrs ago.....we never thought it would be so BIG!!!
Great to see so many people doing Rockstar these days :)
Here you go

Young Nails - Throughout England and the UK

Njoy!!!

Dont forget these glitters are so fine that we mix them together creating a whole new colour range...Diamond Dust from the Heavenly collection is a MUST!
OR log on click this link and download our 'holiday recipes' for new ideas and recipes Young Nails - Throughout England and the UK

Lisa x

Hi I'm new to this salon Geekand wondered if you could help, I'm looking for glitters for rockstar toes, the fine glitter doesn't look so sparkly as the slightly bigger glitter? Also can u use glitter from craft shops etc?

I ordered the Martha Stewart 12 pack of glitter from QVC yesterday after reading a lot of recommendations on Salon Geek- Looking forward to playing with it : )

My Martha Stewart glitter arrived today, so excited but cannot decide which colour to do my toes, decisions, decisions!

Latest posts

Back