Which glitter powder?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DONZIE

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

one of my clients wants some glitter tips. Now I have never used anything at the moment other than straight forward Creative pink and white. She wants a pale pink colour but wants one that will be noticeable. Can anyone tell me which would be a good one to use please? Thanks

Hi Donna

Have you had a look at Nail Graphix? Fiona here (Naturalnails) now sells them - take a look :Look_righ here - they have lots of lovely colours including pinks.

Well, you can use some colored acrylics from E-Z FLow. If she wants a pale pink you can mix some colors to acheive the color that she wants. I have done just that. Here are some of my mixes.

www.nailsbynidia.com/pinkbubblegum.jpg
In this one I mixed Pink Topaz, Brick House, and Pansy.

www.nailsbynidia.com/pansy1.jpg
In this one I just used Pansy.

www.nailsbynidia.com/prettyinpink1.jpg
In this one I used Melrose, Party Train, and DyNo-mite.

You can order these colors from www.eznails.com/index.htm
Hope this helps.

Nidia

Oooooooo!!! Just had a look!! Thanks for that Paola the colours are fab!! I like Creative products really but my client works with me and wants to see what the colours look like when applied to nails and this website shows you exactly that!
The colours are fantastic and I'm sure I'll be getting some of them soon

Hollyballoo said:
Hi Donna

Have you had a look at Nail Graphix? Fiona here (Naturalnails) now sells them - take a look :Look_righ here - they have lots of lovely colours including pinks.

And the beauty is Donna, that you mix them with your Creative (or any other brand) powder and use with your Creative (or any other brand) monomer. No having to change brands.

And remember Geeks get 10% discount LOL.

Latest posts

Back