Which glitter with Lobster Roll?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOS14

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest which glitter or Additive to use with lobster roll, I want to do my fingers with lobster roll and have an accent finger with glitter and do my toes all with the glitter for my hols? Thanks for advice, we don't tend to use glitters in the salon so a little bit lost. I have looked online and the tangerine glitter looks lovely. X

This pic is lobster roll with Irrististible glitter -Tangerine Iridescent had a lot of comments about it.

:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 374
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373492777.386180.jpg

This is lobster roll. With raspberry sizzle additive over. It's redy pink with a blue glitter shimmer. Xx

Thanks very much, I really like the one with the additive, do you just use the additive in the same way as glitter rockstars? x

Hopefully this works, first time I've attempted to upload a picture, it's lobster roll with an iridescent light pink glitter (not the full rockstar, but just to give you an idea) hth

Attachments

• IMG-20130629-00902.jpg
    IMG-20130629-00902.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 324
Yeah exactly the same. X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373527925.768721.jpg
This is one of my clients with Lobster Roll and a simple silver glitter accent finger. I liked it so much I've done my own the same!!

I have these on at the moment, although they're about ready to come off :-(

Lobster roll with chunky white holographic glitter on ring fingers.

I love it because its still got the gorgeous colour of lobster roll, but with added sparkle!!ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373550624.307176.jpg

www.laurawhitebeauty.co.uk

Lobster roll looks amazing with irresistible glitter in salmon.
My clients are loving it for their holidays.
It's on the toes in the first pic. And a fade on the 2nd.
My pics really don't do it justice though.

xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373557282.002086.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373557608.101930.jpg

shellac of month.jpg
this is lobster roll with salmon irredescent glitter over the top one of the favs at the moment with my clients.

These are mine with the Irresistible Tangerine glitter.
y7y4u2u7.jpg

Latest posts

Back