Which glitters/additives/foils for nail art course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Now that I've finally got myself trained to use Shellac, I've bitten the bullet & booked myself on the CND Shellac Art & Style training in Nov. Now, I have some Shellac colours, but I'm not sure what Lecenté glitters, CND additives & Lecenté foils to get.

I have the following Shellac:

Cream Buff
Beau
Grapefruit Sparkle
Clay Canyon
Rose Bud
Tutti Frutti
Tropix
Wildfire
Red Baroness
Tinted Love
Nordic Lights
Plum Paisley
Glacial Mist
Peacock Plume

My question is which would go well with these colours & are there any other Shellac colours that I should consider getting?

Thanks x

Satin pyjamas is pretty much a firm favourite for most I think, Blackpool is always handy too :)

The lecente foils are fairly inexpensive but I'd highly recommend oil slick - goes with everything!! The new glitters are all gorgeous and are fairly varied for starting out - additives, now I know some have been discontinued so I may be leading you down the garden path a bit but titanium pearl and pink gold sparkle are both lovely, and maybe to start get the regular pink/blue/yellow pigments??! Xxx

Satin pyjamas is pretty much a firm favourite for most I think, Blackpool is always handy too :)

The lecente foils are fairly inexpensive but I'd highly recommend oil slick - goes with everything!! The new glitters are all gorgeous and are fairly varied for starting out - additives, now I know some have been discontinued so I may be leading you down the garden path a bit but titanium pearl and pink gold sparkle are both lovely, and maybe to start get the regular pink/blue/yellow pigments??! Xxx

Thanks - it's a bewildering trying to choose as I there are so many to choose from and don't have a clue. I've watched a few YouTube videos so thats helping. I want to get the new Contradictions collection which look pretty cool but are more glittery, so I'd probably need a couple of pigments then there are few Lecenté glitters I've got my eyes on :D so I think I'm going to be broke! The new rose gold glitter looks lovely but I've not seen it in action.

Yes it's a fairly costly addiction, but then you have to remind yourself that every item you buy is an investment in your business and will pay off in the long run :) (it helps ease the pain a little lol) xx

Yes it's a fairly costly addiction, but then you have to remind yourself that every item you buy is an investment in your business and will pay off in the long run :) (it helps ease the pain a little lol) xx

[emoji23] yeah, I'll try & view it that way!

Latest posts

Back