Which hair extension method?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KellyAnnJ

Reaction score
Hi girls,
I'm currently a spray tanner and looking to add to my services and would like to offer hair extensions.
I had the nano rings last year but they itched loads so I'm not very keen on them. I liked the keratin bonds when I used to have them.

Can anyone advise the most popular method in which they use on clients the most ? As I need to know the best way to earn money
Thanks
Kelly!
X

Hi girls,
I'm currently a spray tanner and looking to add to my services and would like to offer hair extensions.
I had the nano rings last year but they itched loads so I'm not very keen on them. I liked the keratin bonds when I used to have them.

Can anyone advise the most popular method in which they use on clients the most ? As I need to know the best way to earn money
Thanks
Kelly!
X

Hi Kelly!

To be honest, we train hundreds of students and the most popular methods are Nano rings, micro rings, fusion pre bonded and Celebrity weave..did you have the metal tipped nanos or the clear soft silicone tipped nanos? x

Hi, thanks for your reply.
I had the metal tips. They just itched so much I had them taken out after about 7 weeks! X
Do u do training courses then?
Thanks
Kelly

Micro Rings are really popular

Latest posts

Back