Which hair extensions supplier do I use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeckieJ1991

Reaction score
Hi, after some recommendations please
I completed my hair extension course yesterday with belle acadamy. I am now trained to do nano rings, micro rings, fusion bonds, easy shrinks and mini tubes! I have a few new clients lined up and ready to go, my problem is which hair to use??
I've heard and read a lot of bad things about GL hair which were recommended in my course so they are out of the question as I'm not taking the risk of my clients not coming back!
Obviously I'm looking for the best hair for the best price!
Any help will really be appreciated asap!
Looking at studio 58? What are people's thoughts?
TIA
Beckie

I'm in the same situation I completed my extension course yesterday and iv looked into a few I was told prestige hair but I also want to check if anyone has used them

Angel remy
Prestige
Remi cachet
Angel locks
Fabulong
Transform
Ask for trade discount x

Have you tried secret hair?

I'm in the same situation I completed my extension course yesterday and iv looked into a few I was told prestige hair but I also want to check if anyone has used them

So confusing isn't it! I'm going to try to hair on my sister just to see for myself as obviously we get the discount, I think with all the complaints and bad feedback surely they'd be upping there game? Xx

So confusing isn't it! I'm going to try to hair on my sister just to see for myself as obviously we get the discount, I think with all the complaints and bad feedback surely they'd be upping there game? Xx
*gl hair

Iv just ordered some samples I'll let you know what I think xx

I tried secret hair and found it to knot quite quickly and didn't feel like a true Russian/Mongolian

I tried secret hair and found it to knot quite quickly and didn't feel like a true Russian/Mongolian

Out of interest what does true Russian/Mongolian hair feel like?

Oh no really, What do you recommend

Hello, if you are looking for Russian hair check our website www.berenicelondon.co.uk reviews on Facebook Page Berenice London.
We supply hair loss patients and anyone who wants highest quality Russian coloured and virgin hair.
I am happy to help, Petra

Hi, after some recommendations please
I completed my hair extension course yesterday with belle acadamy. I am now trained to do nano rings, micro rings, fusion bonds, easy shrinks and mini tubes! I have a few new clients lined up and ready to go, my problem is which hair to use??
I've heard and read a lot of bad things about GL hair which were recommended in my course so they are out of the question as I'm not taking the risk of my clients not coming back!
Obviously I'm looking for the best hair for the best price!
Any help will really be appreciated asap!
Looking at studio 58? What are people's thoughts?
TIA
Beckie

Hi Hun! We recommend that you try our GL hair in the Russia range or Pure range on someone to see the quality and you wont be disappointed as they have recently had amazing new batches in :) Try the 0.8 or 1 gram strands x

If you are looking for the best quality, try glamlox hair extensions

Archie Lloyds x

Prestige is by far the best x

I get my hair done with Wonderful Hair Extensions cold fusion bonds, amazing quality xx

I'm the same I was advised to go with routes or beauty works, has anyone else used these suppliers?

I used to use beauty works but in my opinion quality went down hill. Wasn't consistent enough. Tried routes a couple of times but not impressed at all. Sorry to be negative! I use euphoria one Brazilian as my main supplier along with crown couture and prestige amongst a few.

Latest posts

Back