Which hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaz270489

Reaction score
Hi all
I'm qualified in several methods of hair extensions and I've had a few clients and used Glamourous lengths extensions which were pretty good at first however the last 3 full heads (including my own) that have been fitted recently seemed to have matted extremely quickly and the quality of the hair just is isn't the same even though I have been buying the same hair (seems like a completely different range) Due to the feedback and experience from my clients I'm looking to try out some new suppliers. I would rather pay for quality but if there is also any other suppliers that may be cheaper that would be a bonus!
Thanks in advance :)

Archie Lloyds hair is fab and they do 40% trade discount.

I use Glamlox Hair Extensions.The quality is amazing x

I’ve used Archie loyd terrible

Organic Russian hair is best I’ve used Archie loyd , Tasha jacks and vixen and blush and organic Russian is better than all

I’ve been having huge issues with Archie Lloyd hair where literally all of them are coming away from the tips (nano tips) anyone else had this before?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1510568665.619451.jpg

I’m just getting a set off Archie Lloyd removed the kerotin is stuck to my hair and won’t come out [emoji35]

I use Angel remy and Transform.

Hi all
I'm qualified in several methods of hair extensions and I've had a few clients and used Glamourous lengths extensions which were pretty good at first however the last 3 full heads (including my own) that have been fitted recently seemed to have matted extremely quickly and the quality of the hair just is isn't the same even though I have been buying the same hair (seems like a completely different range) Due to the feedback and experience from my clients I'm looking to try out some new suppliers. I would rather pay for quality but if there is also any other suppliers that may be cheaper that would be a bonus!
Thanks in advance :)

Hi,
We here at Tasha Jacks supply the finest quality bespoke hair on the market.
Why not check out our website.
You are more than welcome to visit our workshop in Kent to see and feel our vast array of stocks and understand how we work, with no obligation to buy. It can be an education in itself !
We look forward to hearing from you......

Hi,
You are more than welcome to visit our workshop in Kent to see and feel our vast array of stocks and understand how we work, with no obligation to buy. It can be an education in itself !
Best European and Russian hair by a mile.

Organic Russian hair is best I’ve used Archie loyd , Tasha jacks and vixen and blush and organic Russian is better than all
I know you had your hair extensions fitted at Vixen and Blush but I have serious doubts that their hair is Russian. It's very thick, more like Chinese hair. I also saw a review on Facebook which said the the light brown/blonde hair they had attached had some thick, course black hairs mixed in with it. This is typical of poorly, manufactured Indian or Chinese hair. Russian people do not have thick, course black hair...

To be honest it was only in a few days so difficult to tell but as you say it was very thick and course so maybe it isn’t russiAn

Hi,

Hi, could you message me with information on your hair. I’ve seen a lot about it but haven’t got round to trying it out.
Many thanks x

Sway hair extensions are fab for Indian remy. Really nice quality. All my clients are loving it x

Hi all,

I'm in charge of new business development at Kromé Hair, we are suppliers of 100% Human hair, we started our company not too far from you in Cambridge, England which seems like such a long time ago now.

Please do feel free to get in touch with any questions you may have.

Have a great day.

Yash

Kromé Hair

Thanks you Amy,

Latest posts

Back