Which hair from Euphoria One is better, Brazilian or Russian/Mongolian?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lollilox

Reaction score
Hi, I have had some awful experiences with bad hair extensions over the last few years and have decided to try out euphoria one based on reviews. It's more than I normally pay for extensions as I like them very thick and long so ends up pricey! but it if there as good as people say then it's worth it, Although I do not want to make the wrong choice. Please help! Brazilian or Russian/Mongolian?

Ive had both Brazilian and russian in my hair and i prefer the brazillian, I've had a lot of shedding and tangling with the russian

I prefer the Russian

I use both on my clients and both are very high quality.. never had any issues.

The Russian is more popular with my clients x

Ive had both Brazilian and russian in my hair and i prefer the brazillian, I've had a lot of shedding and tangling with the russian

Thanks for your reply. How long did the Brazilian compared to the Russian hair last?

I can get well over a year for both Russian and Brazilian. I’ve had a few clients use the Brazilian for more than 2 years. It depends if it’s the blondes and processed shades. The darks and mid shades stay exactly the same x

Thanks for your reply. How long did the Brazilian compared to the Russian hair last?
The Brazilian i got 8 months out of, the russian ive had in 6 weeks but cant see it lasting that long because of all the shedding already

I can get well over a year for both Russian and Brazilian. I’ve had a few clients use the Brazilian for more than 2 years. It depends if it’s the blondes and processed shades. The darks and mid shades stay exactly the same x
Thanks holly. How many grams for a full hair look would you use for 22/24 inch?

The Brazilian i got 8 months out of, the russian ive had in 6 weeks but cant see it lasting that long because of all the shedding already
Oh no, That's unfortunate considering it's not cheap!. I'm scared of getting a bad batch because i'm the unluckiest person with these kinds of things.

Oh no, That's unfortunate considering it's not cheap!. I'm scared of getting a bad batch because i'm the unluckiest person with these kinds of things.
Most brands you will get longers out of the darker colours, the blondes don't last as long. I use them, beauty works and sway in my salon. A lot do prefer the euphoria extensions

I usually have 175 strands for full head.

I agree, I get a lot of clients asking me to re-fit euphoria. I always choose to use euphoria in my own hair. X

Most brands you will get longers out of the darker colours, the blondes don't last as long. I use them, beauty works and sway in my salon. A lot do prefer the euphoria extensions
Yes I had to send the blonde hair I ordered from another retailer back as it was full of dead ends and wispy on arrival.. It was a very light blonde 613. I'm going for a chestnut brown with blonde highlights but was unsure if to get 22 Light Golden Blonde or 24 Light Beige Blonde... Which is brighter? Hard to tell.

I usually have 175 strands for full head.

I agree, I get a lot of clients asking me to re-fit euphoria. I always choose to use euphoria in my own hair. X
I was planning on getting two 150 packs so 300 grams. Guess that may be more than I need.

I would use 200gms with the 22”/24” for a full head. The shorter lengths i usually do 150gm x

I would use 200gms with the 22”/24” for a full head. The shorter lengths i usually do 150gm x
Thankyou, Sounds about right. I ordered 300g in the end but I will save some for spare. Have you tried euphoria one Russian or Brazilian? if so how did you find it?

Hi, I have had some awful experiences with bad hair extensions over the last few years and have decided to try out euphoria one based on reviews. It's more than I normally pay for extensions as I like them very thick and long so ends up pricey! but it if there as good as people say then it's worth it, Although I do not want to make the wrong choice. Please help! Brazilian or Russian/Mongolian?
how did you find the hair from Euphoria

Latest posts

Back