Which Hair Straighteners?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FHI'S......we sell them in our shop....they are way better than GHD's temp is hotter also...232 degrees...as apposed to GHD 180!....they do exactly the same job and a lot cheaper too...hth:)

hi,
i work in a sally store and we sell loads of coroliss....they are really good.
There is a crystal coroliss pair coming next month but they are £300 :eek:

I must say we sell loads of them at work.....they are good

I bought a paid of SHE medium sized while saving up for new GHDs... they are GHD, but un-branded. ebay.
??? I have read this on a few site over the last few days,
How do people know this though ?
Surely it's just a sales gimmick !

So for essentially the same money, my GHD's are loosing their shine after nearly 4 years and I want to treat myself to a new pair of straighteners and I'm torn between a new pair of GHD's, T3's or Coroliss C2.

I like the idea of being able to control the temperature on the T3 or Coroliss but do love my GHD's :irked: My hairdresser uses Coroliss but I haven't actually tried using them myself. I don't know if the temp control on the wire would end up annoying me!

Hi, just don't get the the thermostatically controlled ones that go off and on when they reach a certain heat ,
aaaagggghhhhhh they are so annoying if you pick up section of hair whilst its gone off you have to wait till it reached a good temperature again ,
I took great pleasure throwing them ones away :green: , I really hated them , they cost me a few quid too :cry:,

A hairdresser wants straighteners to be quick at heating up ,
good and hot for instant use ,
we dont like any snagging cos the customers will moan ,
we dont like drops in the temperature it has to be constant ,
and we want perfect results everytime ,
plus we dont want frazzled hair either
mmm have I missed anything ?
lol x :hug: minky

PS emmsybabes how are your new GHDs behaving ?

So GHD's or nothing then?! :confused:

Latest posts

Back