Which hairdryer do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshuwaah

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm on the lookout for a new hairdryer and have been looking at a few companies.

Does anyone on here use the Elchim 8th sense hairdryer? If so, is it any good?
anyone have the Parlux Advance?
Dyson supersonic?

There aren't many useful posts on here about hairdryers and I think that they're one of the most important pieces of equipment! Let us know what you all use?!

Have a great day :D

Dyson's new hairdryer all the way!!!!!! AMAZING!!!

Dyson's new hairdryer all the way!!!!!! AMAZING!!!
I did have a little play with one, I just found it didnt really get as hot as what im used to?

It wont get as hot as thats the whole point. The technology is so good that it dries your hair super fast and using less heat than other dryers. Im totally sold on it and get a smoother, sleeker and more polished look than i did with previous dryers. Dyson, IMO, are onto a winner here. The price tag is something to contend with though!

I use the babyliss pro rapido and I love it. It's lightweight, I believe weighs less than a pound, and has so much airflow power and it gets hot. It comes with three nozzle attachments that help keep the hair smooth as you blow dry.

We have the new Dyson and it's amazing, making long hair blow drys quicker to do.

Parlux advance light I love it!

I love diva hairdyers! Nice and powerful! A few of my colleagues use ge parlux advance light and they are great too

I have to say I l love Parlux. Their dryers are amazing. I've tried others before and they're just not as good

I've just had a loan of the dyson hairdryer and I colours get the smooth shined blowdry I get with my parlux... no way worth £300!!
And I didn't think it was anylighter at al .

Latest posts

Back