Which iPad?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireL

Reaction score
Hi All

Thinking of getting a Ipad to run my home salon off can anyone give me abit of info regarding the difference in Ipads - Im looking online now and there is one for Wi-Fi with 16GB (which Im guessing is the size of memory?) or one with 64GB Ive also seen one Wi-Fi 32GB with Cellular (what the heck is that!!!) lol

What feedback do you have since using your ipad for business?

Thanks

Claire x

Hi,

The XGb is the "storage space". A HD film is about 2GB, an average photo from an 8 mega pixel camera is about 4Mb (1024 Mb in a Gb) to put it in perspective. If you're just going to be using it for business from home (with wireless Internet I presume) and want to keep the cost down, a 16Gb wifi only will more than likely suffice.

The "cellular" means you can have Internet access without being connected to a wifi network. I believe you also have to pay a monthly fee (like a mobile telephone contract) to have this access.

If you are a film or music buff and will use it personally then I would advise getting one with a larger storage capacity.

Hth x

ahhh

Thank you! lol That makes it all clearer!

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back