Which is the Beauty treatment you least like doing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:irked:Looking at how many across the globe, dont enjoy doing eyelash perming. I wont be looking to study this. Thanks for the comments.:)

You ought to make your own mind up based on your own experiences. Eyelash perming I love, I even do my own!

When I worked at Stobo, I also seen a few horrors with it. Def. the comments sealed the dotted line for me.

I hate pedicures!!!

I love doing everything except nails enchancements. I am just crap at it!!My favourite treatment is spray tanning. Its quick, easy, hygenic and good money wise.

xxx:)

my least fave things are bikini waxing and facials , uurgh i hate doing facials :irked: i think they are sooo boring :lol:

oh how i hate manicures! soooo boring and tedious, i feel like i have done a million already!

least favourite for me is nail enhancements:mad:
and my most favorite is makeup:)

I love everything as long as I have a mixed day ... and if I'm fully booked I love it more. i hate an empty diary more than anything in the world.

However of all the treatments I find eyelash perming so blinking boring. You have to be so careful with the client so they won't open their eyes so can hardly have a full on conversation. Sitting there waiting for the perm solution for 15 mins and then the neutraliser for another 15 mins. :zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz: The effect is fab though! But I don't do many.

After that I just do not like bikini waxes, and full leg waxes are just so boring too!

But it pays the bills and it makes the day interesting and the transformation all the treatments make gives such job satisfaction like no other job I've ever had. I love my job!

This is such a cool thread reading what people like/dislike

I used to hate any type of waxing full stop but now its just bikinis & underarms im not a fan of.

Don't like doing french polish either ! Luckily i don't have to do many of the ones ive mentioned.

I love doing Facials i'd do them all day if i could, its definetly my fave treatment.

Hi

I like doing all the treatments within holistic and beauty therapy the most enjoyable is massage, reflexology and facials, really getting to like waxing, but not fussed on Manicures hate it actually especially polishing the nails, eeeekkkk hate dark polish, should be banned LOL

Even after all the training I have done I still dislike enhancement rebalance. I am totally pants at it and I dread them. :cry: Thank fully I do more beauty and holistic nowadays which I love. Waxing is my favourite .... love it love it love it... but that's been a long road to get to this stage. Massage coming in at a close 2nd favourite and eyelash perming my 2nd least enjoyed service :)

Skincare with a passion for me:)

Waxing,and natural nail care,is also a favourite....especially underarm and bikini:!:

I least like eye lash tinting,and massage....all massage clients bar a couple are passed onto Rich:lol:

Rich and i had a discussion only earlier this evening,that massage is his strong point....and beauty is mine....but then again,i am starting gel enhancements soon,and i want to push them so much....but i have to resign to the fact,that first and foremost,my heart is with all things beauty related...

I hate waxing too, I haven't even qualified yet though!

I hate pedicures... but it's only cos i'm really slow at them and ALWAYS run over... bt i don't know how or why! I look at my little clock one minute and i'm okay.... and before I know it half an hours passed but i've only done about 5 minutes worth of work.... i am the SLOWEST pedicurist on earth! I ran over by 35 minutes on a 60 minute pedicure at the weekend..... how... i havent the foggiest! - going to go on CND's creative spa training... so may get a bit quicker (i hope!)

I like facials as can do them in my sleep. Bikini waxing (cos i have more experience of that than anything). I hate difficult leg waxes, scared stiff of waxing eyebrows as haven't a clue how to shape them (i have a book on hw to, just haven't read it yet, so all my own fault)...

I'm a nail tech only, and I must say I hate feet!!! Pedicures discust me. I have always disliked feet and also dislike anyone touching mine.

My fave things to do is enhancements and nail art.

I hate doing anything on nail biters for the first time.

Manicures just don't look anything and enhancements are always a gamble, nine times out of ten they get nibbled off.

Manicures & Pedicures bore me to tears....they are so dull....I LOVE Waxing, All Eye treatments, Make-up and Swedish Body massages!!!!

Im not that fussed on doing makeup so i dont really push it, I also dont like doing the lash perming it is way too annoying for very little effect. I love facials, waxing, massage infact any of the other treatments i offer so long as its varied.

Hi, plucking eyebrows out , ugghhh it goes right through me ,
I dont like the fleshy bulbs on the end of the hairs , and sometimes they have black bits of melanin attached to the roots ,
I cannot stand the whole process, sorry but yuck :green:

Latest posts

Back