Which is the Beauty treatment you least like doing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobileharmonyxx

Reaction score
I have to say waxing, sticky mess, when I try it, just not for me.

What yours?:)

Waxing and make up for me. Not keen on either!!

i love make-up definately my favourite, enjoy most things but really don't like doing a french polish, keep meaning to get a white striper pen to make it easier but haven't got round to it yet x

I have to say its prob waxing, but then its a confidence issue, I know I can do it but just not confident enough!

Anything to do with treating the eyes, be it tinting or waxing. Eyebrow waxing probably my least favourite thing!x

I adore eyebrow waxing! I do heaps of them. There isnt anything i dont like doing. I enjoy all of the treatments. I do struggle with massage if im tired though, but I still enjoy it.

I'm with Nicki, i don't not like doing anything...just prefer other treatments. My least favourites are bikini waxing and doing french manicures on other people (i can do them great on myself??!) however I Lurve pedi's, facials, eyebrow waxing, nail enhancements....everything... :)

My least favourite is ..... nail enhancements :cry:

I love everything else, esp facials and waxing :)

Brow shapes are great too, as they can have such an impact! And clients can be so happy and sometimes astounded at the mini eye lift it gives them!

Spray tanning I find a bit boring :rolleyes:

But work is work and I am here to make a living :lol::lol::lol:

I grown inwardly if I have a lot of 1 treatment in one day.

today I did 4 x reflexology with auricular acupuncture treatments but enjoyed them as the clients are quite chatty to begin with, so breaks it up a bit.

find body wraps a bit of a bind (pun).

didn't like doing pedicures so stopped doing them.

I forgot to add that I love doing eyebrow waxes, they have to be one of my favourites as is eyelash tinting, facials, massage and spray tanning.

I am glad I am not alone in not liking waxing.

My favourite is Massage, and Facials, I like everything else.

I think I like everything that I do. :green:

I totally adore doing nail enhancements but if i had my money head on i'd do eyebrow waxin or half leg waxin all day long as the income i can earn is much greater minute for minute.... but i love doing everything !!!

the one treatment I hated doing the most was Eye Lash Perming - so much so I have now taken it off my treatment menu. I used to hate doing nail enhancement due to worrying if they would last the 2 weeks before the client was back. I have got used to them now so dont worry so much about them.

Have to agree with you Theresa, I never did like eyelash perming it's a hard treatment to do in terms of it's very fiddly, and I think I worried all the way through whether it had worked or not. So never offered it.

Also did not enjoy doing enhancements so gave them up as it made me depressed and stressed when I did them

My least favourite is full leg waxing and full arm waxing ~ they are sooo fiddly and boring to do ~ the same old thing over and over.... Having said that though, it's not like I stress and worry about them like some of you said. The good points about doing them is it gives me a good opportunity to have a catch up with my clients! xx

Facials, I hate doing them:irked:.

Love doing massage and body treatments:).

Dont mind waxing though will only do traditional bikini:rolleyes:.

Trish :hug:

the one treatment I hated doing the most was Eye Lash Perming - so much so I have now taken it off my treatment menu. I used to hate doing nail enhancement due to worrying if they would last the 2 weeks before the client was back. I have got used to them now so dont worry so much about them.

I hate doing lash perming!!! i find that one eye takes better than the other and one sticks to the rod better, does anyone else find that or is it me?? ive tried using the eyelas glue too.
I think you can get a better effect with proper use of the mascara wand but can understand why people want theur lashes permed.

Eyelash perming its fiddly and it smells and when i had mine done I hated the results! :mad:

:irked:Looking at how many across the globe, dont enjoy doing eyelash perming. I wont be looking to study this. Thanks for the comments.:)

Latest posts

Back