Which is the best lash lift & lash tint product?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShahedHamza

Reaction score
Hello Girls,
I really need your help,
what is the best : 1. Lash lift product ( last for 2 months or more )
2. lash tint product ( last for 20 days or more)

and what do u think about Dolly's lashes kit ?

I use mylash and lashbase and they both last around 2 months and I use the mylash tint which lasts ages, with the lashbase lash lift I use salon systems tint which doesn’t last as long

I use mylash and lashbase and they both last around 2 months and I use the mylash tint which lasts ages, with the lashbase lash lift I use salon systems tint which doesn’t last as long

thanks alot dear but do you have the link for them in amazon or ebay becasue i dont live in USA

thanks alot dear but do you have the link for them in amazon or ebay becasue i dont live in USA

I haven't used mylash before but lashbase and salon systems are both available in the UK (don't know if you are, I just mean they're available here as you mentioned USA) and I have had great lifts with these. I use Refectocil for my tinting which I get from Salon Services.

I wouldn't recommend getting the products on eBay, you can't be sure it's the genuine product. Really not worth causing a reaction and possibly invalidating insurance in the event of a claim just to try and save a few pennies. Buy genuine products from genuine suppliers.

**Obviously stuff like micropore tape or eyepads can be bought cheaply in bulk from amazon, I just mean all the perming/setting lotions, tints etc :)

I haven't used mylash before but lashbase and salon systems are both available in the UK (don't know if you are, I just mean they're available here as you mentioned USA) and I have had great lifts with these. I use Refectocil for my tinting which I get from Salon Services.

I wouldn't recommend getting the products on eBay, you can't be sure it's the genuine product. Really not worth causing a reaction and possibly invalidating insurance in the event of a claim just to try and save a few pennies. Buy genuine products from genuine suppliers.

**Obviously stuff like micropore tape or eyepads can be bought cheaply in bulk from amazon, I just mean all the perming/setting lotions, tints etc :)

Hi dear thanks so much for your Help.
im not from UK or USA . Im from Jordan ( country in the middle east ) thats why im asking about the product's links on amazon or ebay.

im not from UK or USA . Im from Jordan ( country in the middle east ) thats why im asking about the product's links on amazon or ebay.

Welcome to Salon Geek.

Please note that as this is a website for salon professionals, we do not recommend Amazon or eBay for purchasing products, which are made available to the general public.

Hopefully though there are authorised distributors in Jordan or the Middle East region where professional products can be obtained.

In that case speak with your trainer and find out where they source their products

Latest posts

Back