Which is the best machine for mobile use, Crazy Angel or Pro V Tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoW

Reaction score
Please help I am training in Crazy Angel and am unsure whether to buy their machine or Pro V tanning, there's so many to choose from. I'm mobile so need something light weight. Could you lovely people out there please help me as my head is spinning with all the machines!

Thank you in advance.xx

Hi Jo W,

We use Tanning Essentials Pro V tanning machines and these are great for mobile tanners - super light weight & compact, while not compromising on performance. These machines are great for salon use too as they are rated for back to back spraying without any issues.

You can also invest in a Tanning Essentials mobile case which fits the spray unit and everything else you'd need for your clients.

MT
xx

Hi Jo W,

We use Tanning Essentials Pro V tanning machines and these are great for mobile tanners - super light weight & compact, while not compromising on performance. These machines are great for salon use too as they are rated for back to back spraying without any issues.

You can also invest in a Tanning Essentials mobile case which fits the spray unit and everything else you'd need for your clients.

MT
xx

Thanks Hun that's great, where is the best place to get a mobile case for the tanning essential pro v?
Thanks so much for the advice.x

I work mobile and use the pro v tanning machine it's absolutely great [emoji106][emoji108] xx

I got my case from sweet squared but cases on roobeauty look great with good value xx

HVLP TS20 fab, compact and never let me down in 3 years

Brill machine

Both the TS20 and Pro V machines are excellent, very professional and give a great result. Check out the fabulous colours of the Pro V machine, Fuchsia Pink, Champagne or Graphite Grey...they look amazing.

Latest posts

Back