which is the best make-up range to use as a home based therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Can any of beauty therapists who do make-up give me some advise on what brand you recommend.

I have been mobile but now just about starting to work from home but I want to include make-up on my leaflets but dont really know which is the best company to go with. I would still like to keep going mobile with the make-up

Would be gratefull if someone could reply and give me some advise and direction as i am a bit lost a the mo:confused:

Hi there!

Just setting up my own salon and I am taking on a company called Barbara Bort (it is Italian) for my make-up.

When i chose my start-up package there was an option of a mobile case (black carry case with their logo) which was gorg! I nearly went for that but it is aimed at mobile therapists really so I went for a stand as it was more visual in my salon.

The bag is around £70 and then you can add as many professional products which are available singular or as pallettes to the bag. I think it worked out at about £250 for everything you would need. They also do retail products. My plan is not to stock them but you can always offer them to brides etc as extras to the treatment if for example they want to top up their lip gloss on the wedding day!!!

They have a web site and I have the contact details if you want to talk to them.. the lady was really nice..came to my house to discuss the package one evening and spent 3 hrs with me choosing my stock!!

I love Jane Iredale mineral make up. I don't do make up any more but I did their training and still use the foundation and eye shadows on myself. It would probably cost more than £250 to set up though.

Latest posts

Back