Which is the best salon software?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinju

Reaction score
Please may I ask business owners which is the best salon software in terms of user friendly, pricing and support for a new business? I have looked into Schdule and have decided not to use it.

Many thanks

I've used shedul for almost 3 years and loved it.

It keeps getting better all the time as they're always adding new features an improving it.

what put you off from using it?

I've used shortcuts in the past but that can be pretty pricey.

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

Since the system operates on commission basis. they may direct your clients to other salons, if your business is not making enough commission for them - this is something I found out while researching to get the best software for a new nail bar. I am now looking at other paid options.

Like you said it woks for you, so it might not be that bad after all

Can Shedul be used without signing up to Fresha yet still take online bookings via Facebook? Right now not interested in taking payments online.

Can Shedul be used without signing up to Fresha yet still take online bookings via Facebook? Right now not interested in taking payments online.

You still can use Shedul with Fresha. Moreover, clients can book online and pay cash when they arrive.

You still can use Shedul with Fresha. Moreover, clients can book online and pay cash when they arrive.

Thank you for your response.

I dont want to use Fresha.

Just to be clear, (looks like a typo) I CAN use Shedul - book online using Facebook and the client does not get the chance to pay on line - WITHOUT Fresha?

Maybe you can try our software. It is free so you wouldn't be breaking a bank and also you don't have to worry about giving away commissions.

Maybe you can try our software. It is free so you wouldn't be breaking a bank and also you don't have to worry about giving away commissions.

I see you’re based in India. Due to fairly strict data protection laws in Europe, we recommend that European based salons stick with software companies that are also based in Europe to ensure that the data processing requirements are adequately met.

I see you’re based in India. Due to fairly strict data protection laws in Europe, we recommend that European based salons stick with software companies that are also based in Europe to ensure that the data processing requirements are adequately met.
I understand your concern. But as EU's GDPR laws applies to all companies catering to EU citizens no matter where the company is located, so we do come under this purview. I'd like to let you know that we strongly adhere to these compliances. At Wisor, we take privacy and security very seriously and work hard to maintain this.

Latest posts

Back