which is the best spray tan on the market

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
would love to rack your guys brains, which would you suggest for some one starting mobile. I have always been a fan of st tropez but some say it is orangie. Could you give me some ideas, how much call you get, what sort of price would i be looking at to buy the dome and kit. That sort of thing. hope you do not mind me asking:)

No one minds you asking!
Have you done a search on spray tanning?there are a couple of polls on there which show what different geeks use and what is most popular. some of these included couture, tantrick, su do, vani -t, etc. one of the new ones is xen tan.
There are some websites that will provide you with free samples, pm me if you want the address.
Start up costs vary with the machine you get, but generaly range from £300- £800, to include machine, solution, tent and often training.It is generally a popular treatment, esp tan parties. yuo can charge between £15-25, it really depends on the solution you use, competition in your area etc.
Hths x

Hi there

I have tried a couple of solutions and have found the one I like most is Tantrick goes on nicely and fades nicely. :):):)

I have also tried a couple and like both nautrasun and heavenly bodies.:)

Tantrick for mr my clients cannot get enough of it:hug:

Tried most of the solutions out there and it is Vani-T all the way for me. Not that some of the others aren't nice, just personal preference I think. Try as many as you can before you commit.

I had the same willing victim - sorry model to spray whenever I got a new solution to try and she was totally honest with her comments on each and every solution. It also helped that I saw her every day in the salon so I could see for myself.

I am yet to find anything superior to Liquid Sun By Vani-T, Absolutely fantastic!!

TanTrick all the way for me, not just because the product is fantastic and gives fantastic NATURAL looking results, but also because of the continual support and excellent customer service from HO, I couldnt pick fault if I tried. I did get a few samples sent to me recently but my conclusion was if it aint broke, why fix it?

PS (Im not on comission!)

lol. Does any one no the names of all the tans and put a poll up that would be great. and some numbers to get samples. I use decleor on myself as love the finish but for mobile obviously i can not

I use Couture Tan for my mobile tanning.

i use solglo goes on nicely and fades naturaly. I have tried tantricks and love the color but the fade goes patchy.

lol. Does any one no the names of all the tans and put a poll up that would be great. and some numbers to get samples. I use decleor on myself as love the finish but for mobile obviously i can not

There have been polls- look on the search facility on spray tanning xx

Latest posts

Back