Which is the best spray tan solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreax

Reaction score
Hiya, Im just need a little advice. Ive been doing mobile spray tans now for about a year, and have used nouvatan and suntanna. I love the delicious smells of the suntanna, coconut, cherry and chocolate! Are there any better ones out there, as Im due for a new batch and still undecided into which one to get.

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated xx

lol you will get a huge list of tans to try out from geeks on here.
There are loads you could try.
My personal favourite is Vani-T, so if thinking of changing then it would be worth sampling.
Love it as it is very longlasting, gorgeous colour, fades brilliantly and is one of the only 100% natural solutions out there. Packed with organic ingredients and skin treatments, with a range of solutions to choose from, including Velocity which you can wash off after between 1 and 4hrs :)
Hope that helps xxx
www.vani-t-uk.com

hi, ive just been trying to decide on which solution to use too. think im gonna go with Famous Dave, check it out online and its been getting 5/5 in loads of mags even saying its the best one the editors have ever tried. My sister uses it too and loves it as its really natural, unscented and even. Go check it out it might help you xx:)

Thanks girls, will be trying some out. Thanks again x

Crazy angel is my new fav!! clients are loving it , its organic and doesnt have that real dha smell. Also comes in light , medium and dark, the medium i find suits everyone and its cheaper as welll,

I really like nouvatan and so does my client's.

I'm loving the organic's range from Tantrick and my clients are loving it more and more. Goes on just about dry can be developed in 2 hours if you use the rapid and has a lovely aroma.

I have just started using Sunless Solutions. I am really liking it, the smell isn't to strong even after 12 hours and it fades ok. It also comes in 3 strenghths and you can buy 34% drops to add to your solution if you have any clients that like the katie price/super dark look!! xx

Got to be Nouvatan for me.
I've tested loads of different solutions and none of them come close to Nouvatan.
All my clients love it and i get loads of new clients just from word of mouth :)

Got to be Nouvatan for me.
I've tested loads of different solutions and none of them come close to Nouvatan.
All my clients love it and i get loads of new clients just from word of mouth :)

Angelina, not sure if you tried Sienna but if you have how did it compare with Nouvatan? I like Sienna but it's a bit too golden for some clients and I'm looking for something browner.
Thank you

got to agree with angellina ive tried all the other tans did my training with fake bake used sienna for a year or so but trialled Nouvatan 18 months ago and it is fantastic, its priced very fairly, its also organic smells great and the customer service is top notch,

sunjunkie everytime, clients come back for more always. lovely colour, not orange. the supreme is great, they have different shades and different sorts of the tan. Spray Tanning Solution

Nouvatan for me too. Great colour, lasts really well and fantastic customer service.

I agree with tanfabeasy - NOUVATAN - fab colour - fab customer service x

NOUVATAN all the way for me too! Tried loads before I settled on Nouvatan it is a fantastic solution, my clients love it and so do I. hth x

Latest posts

Back