Which is the better eyelash course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holliex

Reaction score
I'm going to do a lash extension course in December. Just looking through Sally's salon services prospectus, there's 2 courses but I don't know which one is the best to take..

Course 1: £140
Marvel lash treatment procedure
Client consultation
Client care
Contra indications
Maintenance re-balance and removal
Promotion and marketing

Course 2: £95
Individual / strip lash application and removal
Marvel lash express application and removal

.. The rest are the same as above.

Sorry for long post just don't really know the difference in marvel lash and marvel lash express or which is the best course to take! I'm already trained in strip lashes. X

I would strongly advise you to steer well clear of Marvel Lash altogether.
Do a search on here and all your questions will be answered, and you will come across so many posts of unhappy geeks who chose Marvel lash to 'train' them.

Individual means to apply one fake lash to one natural lash by separating the natural lashes first

Express means to apply individual fake lashes along the lash line without isolating the natural lashes first

xx

I would strongly advise you to steer well clear of Marvel Lash altogether.
Do a search on here and all your questions will be answered, and you will come across so many posts of unhappy geeks who chose Marvel lash to 'train' them.

Individual means to apply one fake lash to one natural lash by separating the natural lashes first

Express means to apply individual fake lashes along the lash line without isolating the natural lashes first

xx

Oh really I thought marvel lash we're meant to be good. Must do some research. What is the best way to apply the lashes then out of the 2 you have explained? Cx

I am trained in individual and strip lash application. when they say individual they mean cluster lashes. I did my training as part of my make up unit. These are the lashes that you can buy in a supermarket and stick on yourself. We do them at college and charge clients £10 or less.
I too would say I would not train in semi permanent lashes with marvel lashes.
Me personally I would train with Wowfactor or I would train with secret lashes UK because both companies have the reputation for good customer care, both are happy to do as much training as you need until you are confident and both keep the class numbers down to very small numbers.

I'm going to do a lash extension course in December. Just looking through Sally's salon services prospectus, there's 2 courses but I don't know which one is the best to take..

Course 1: £140
Marvel lash treatment procedure
Client consultation
Client care
Contra indications
Maintenance re-balance and removal
Promotion and marketing

Course 2: £95
Individual / strip lash application and removal
Marvel lash express application and removal

.. The rest are the same as above.

Sorry for long post just don't really know the difference in marvel lash and marvel lash express or which is the best course to take! I'm already trained in strip lashes. X
I would do both but mainly course 1 the semi perm lashes and again avoid marvel lash I did there course then re trained at eyelash emporium xxx

I am trained in individual and strip lash application. when they say individual they mean cluster lashes. I did my training as part of my make up unit. These are the lashes that you can buy in a supermarket and stick on yourself. We do them at college and charge clients £10 or less.
I too would say I would not train in semi permanent lashes with marvel lashes.
Me personally I would train with Wowfactor or I would train with secret lashes UK because both companies have the reputation for good customer care, both are happy to do as much training as you need until you are confident and both keep the class numbers down to very small numbers.

Oh right. I have those on now! They were from body care, only cheap! What are the courses called that you apply one strand if you know what I mean? And are they the best lashes? Sorry for all the questions! X

I did semi permanent eyelash extensions with nouveau and would recommend them, the products are great and the trainers know what they are talking about, aswell as being lovely :) hope this helps! Xx

Oh right. I have those on now! They were from body care, only cheap! What are the courses called that you apply one strand if you know what I mean? And are they the best lashes? Sorry for all the questions! X
Eyelash extensions x

I did semi permanent eyelash extensions with nouveau and would recommend them, the products are great and the trainers know what they are talking about, aswell as being lovely :) hope this helps! Xx

Thank you for your answer. Was the training very expensive? X

Thank you for your answer. Was the training very expensive? X

So sorry for the late reply, I've only just read this! Training starts at £299 but luckily my boss paid for mine :) x

I trained with marvel lash last year and found it fine, was confident straight away. I also use there products and have no problems apart from the glue takes a whole to dry ( I'm too quick for my glue) I think it's one of the things that you need to work out for yourself. What's right for one may not be right for everyone else xx

So sorry for the late reply, I've only just read this! Training starts at £299 but luckily my boss paid for mine :) x

No problem. Thank you for replying. X

I trained with marvel lash last year and found it fine, was confident straight away. I also use there products and have no problems apart from the glue takes a whole to dry ( I'm too quick for my glue) I think it's one of the things that you need to work out for yourself. What's right for one may not be right for everyone else xx

Did you get trained with the cluster lashes, the ones with a few lashes on one bulb if that makes sense! And how long do they last? X x

No Hun it was semi permenant (single eyelashes) I do infills every 2-3 weeks. Xx

I would recommend training in Lash Perfect individual lash extensions x

I would recommend training in Lash Perfect individual lash extensions x

I have looked at these but am unable to afford the lash perfect course :( x

Where abouts are you????

Why not get prices from all the lash companies and check what is included in the training. There are lots of companies out there.

for those looking for Flirties, it is now under a new website www.beautytrix.me

All info re prices and trainers can be found on there.

Latest posts

Back